New Tattoos

AndyT

I think it looks pretty sick. Im not down with the whole streight edge, no drinking/smoking/drugs thing though :P

I spent hours drawing tattoo's up yesterday. But im so shit at drawing, and cant think of anything original and "me", its not going well... I think im gonna have to steal some ideas off people.

How long did it take, and how many pennys did it set you back?

No drinking/smoking/drugs :)

And you thought that it should be tattooed across your chest for the whole world to see......

Gimme a break.... nice conversational piece.

....'Yeah i don't do drinking/drugs, sex, rock n roll, but i'd thought i'd start making myself look like i'm getto like the guys in Grand Theft Auto......'

Looks like it's been done nicely from the picture but what a waste (imo)

Ummn, you'll probably say that you don't do this, but what about shirtless in the summer?

It is a nice piece though, personally isn't the style of tattoo I'd have, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Okay another intimidating question Jon; if it's a tattoo for yourself and yourself only, why not a smaller piece?, like on your wrist where it is covered by a watch?

Edited by Captain Scarlet

I don't go shirtless, I suffer with Pectus excavatum which kinda lowers my self esteem and makes me worry about how I look topless. Because it's such a bold statement to make (IMO) I wanted it big, also I don't wear a watch :P and I'd rather have it somewhere where it's easily hidden with clothes, so as not to potentially ruin any career chances in the future.

Edge tat looks ace, much respect for that. Your always going to get people jabbering on about it, like that idiot i few posts above, its because they havent got a clue about it. Looks ace though.

Nick

There's not really much to get is there?

Its basically a lifestyle following a set of rules the way i see it, fair enough for getting a tattoo which you've put a lot of thought into etc seems most people these days will happily follow any generic trend and go about listening to whatever shite is on mtv and tarnishing their selves with repetive tribal tattoos etc.

Just in my opinion you're wasting your youth by restricting yourself to drugs and drink etc

edit spelling

Edited by Caleb

That's a whole different debate though, the same could be said about religion. Why do people believe in XYZ and call themselves Christians or Jews or Muslims or whatever, why not just live as you want? Perhaps they are living how they want to, and religion is something they choose to believe in. I'm not preaching to anyone, I'm not saying YOU'VE GOT TO BE EDGE OR THE WORLD WILL END, it's not there for that reason at all, I got the tattoo because straight edge means a lot to ME. I didn't do it for other people, which as I've said is why it's on my chest, so it's for my eyes only, yes other people may see it at times but so be it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thinking about having this done, kinda the motto for my life has always been, Beleive - Acheive so thinking about getting this part done and then getting the other at a later point in life. How do these 6 year tats do? Or 6 months???

BTW this is a very very rough sketch, all the work i have done, i want to design myself. This done on my right peck maybe.

post-6685-1239817056_thumb.jpg

Edited by Simpson