New Tattoos

AndyT

Not sure on the length of time they last. A guy at work does tattooing, he said there is some ink that fades after a month or so but I dunno. Still look abit plain on their own, looks like you have been bored and drawn on your arm with a compass lol.

Not sure on the length of time they last. A guy at work does tattooing, he said there is some ink that fades after a month or so but I dunno. Still look abit plain on their own, looks like you have been bored and drawn on your arm with a compass lol.

Yeah, the only stuff i've seen is the images i posted, and that was practically invisible after a year. If you try very hard and hold the arm at a certain angle with your eye right next to it you can sort of see faint lines. And although its dulled down slightly under UV light, it still glows brightly after 3 years.

I hope the UV tattoo will be incorporated in a normal tattoo design? Other wise it just looks like a pink scar. Looks sick when theres a normal tattoo then a UV one appaears under the light.

Nope, just on it's own...

Alot of the UV work I've seen you can't see under normal light, we shall see...

Still, quite a fan of scarification so a pink scar works for me as well haha

getting this done........

going to see how much it will cost/how long it will take next week

will be my first tattoo... really excited!

not sure on the positioning yet though, think it needs to be a bit higher up.

also think proportions of man:wings need to be a bit different

i.e man bigger/longer and then wings bit wider but not as deep.

sample247675.jpg

sampled2300.jpg

:D

Edited by Urban mammoth

I am really liking that UV skeleton one, thats pretty mint.

I'll be able to get a tatoo in a couple of years (much to the delight of my mum), my dad has them so why not me eh?

I'm just thinking of "Hutley", on my inside forearm area in an Old English font.

I like my surname, means a lot to me.

I dad has got a eagle covering the majority of his bicep, when he got it done in the 70's it only cost him £12.

Also, how do revealing or easily seen tattoo's affect employment opportunities?

yeah its something you need to think about i know lads with full names and d.o.b's down their fore arms and it really looks shit, worse of all one lad thats not so naive anymore really regrets having it done, and being on his fore arm aint the most conspicuous of places.

ive been thinking about another usic related one but i thought about my last one for a good 10 months or so before going through with it and that was hardly a complicated one, will probably get some more decent lyrics.

i liked the idea of a Maltese cross but would probably get mistaken with the iron cross and could end me in a few scraps

Really like the bright colours, very funky! Just wondering how much did all that on your upper arm cost?

The upper arm you can see there including bird would have cost me about £550 I think, but that doesn't involve the underside which is fairly blank at the moment. About £320 for the heart and headphone design.

Final two sessions of my full sleeve are booked up, 30 hours in the chair and about £1500 later and it should be done.

...really? It means enough to you to get your own name tattooed on your arm, why? Incase you forget?

I guess there's the joke factor that people will see in forgetting my name, but mainly I just like my family history/lineage.

The name is unique, and it reminds me of my dad, grandad, and even further generations of my family, so in a way its almost nostalgic.

But dont get it on your arm. You will be associated with most of the chav/ dole/ smack heads in this country. Do you really want that? Not to mention people taking the piss saying you cant remember your name.

To me, people who have their names or dates of birth and such tattooed on them, always seem like people who really want a tattoo, but don't know what of, so instead of thinking about it, they just cop out and get their name done.

Each to their own I guess.

to be honest people saying bdays and names on forearms look shit, its all down to personal preferance.

i for one hate colour tats, love black and grey work. and love the look of roman numerals on the inside forearm.

got this done a while ago, pics are from the night i got it done.

2002543255782326737_th.jpg

Nice work mate!

Here is a little trials tribute i had done today..............

And some more work above! I have 8 others.. may post later! if u wanna c???

But guys defo dont get names or tribal on ur arms in my opinion its too chavy and not cool... Really put thought into ur ink.. and find a good Artist (my m8's do mine)

post-16951-1207266129_thumb.jpg

post-16951-1207266318_thumb.jpg