Curb/kerb Video Competition - Entries

Dan6061

So now we've already got one entry, that was early I know :-

Just incase there's a few more that will nearly be finished, I made this.

Keep things tidy in the forum :)

So if you have one done, post it up here.

I'll also keep editing this first post with links to all the videos, so it's easier to find them (Y)

Also, just to make things easier, post up the song you used too, just incase anyone wants to know :)

All Videos now hosed using 'tv.isg.si'

Videos:

Scunnytrials - 'Curbshizzle 2' - Oasis - Married With Children

T-MAGura - 'Alan Curb movie' - Greenday - Summer of 69

Oakley - 'curb' - Song Unknown - is werid though...

Davetrials - 'Davetrials_curb_video' - Song Unknown

Todge - 'FBV4 kerb 1' - Song Unknown - You'll need VLC Player to watch it...maybe...

Wally - 'Wally curb vid' Song Unknown

Will Arnold - 'me and wing curb' Song Unknown

Dan6061 (Me) - 'Curb Video Mk II' - Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Like Dirt

SamHolmes - 'G-Unit' - I Monster - Daydream In Blue

Edited by Dan6061

hey mate... whilst im not having a go, i think this competition it a great idea and all, but you might want to set a limit on the size/length of the vids? i mean who really wants to download a curb vid thats 30 mb big? just an idea, best to keep these vids short and quick to d/l otherwise people will get bored.

just an idea, not having a go at all, cheers Jonny

Was just hopping about on some curbs outside, and remembered the Curb Video Competition from last year.

Last years entries were pretty good!

Makes a change from all the street and natural videos you see about... :-

Now we can see what you lot are like on curbs! B)

And if the people who entered last years can do better :P

So lets get some rules and info down...

1) Curbs and flat ground only. - Small ledges acceptable, up to 10" Max.

2) Video length around 1min long. - Just so it doesn't get too boring.

3) DEADLINE: Monday 4th March. - Being 2 weeks from now.

If you need longer, just post up here, and we casn sort something out. - As long as the majority agrees.

4) On 5th April (or a few days beforwe final deadline) I'll make a Poll (In another topic) for your votes.

No cheating guys, we want this to be a fir comp', plus it's all for fun anyway.

5) The prize is a King sized Mars bar - Bought by me (as I'm so kind :- ) And will be posted 1st class to the winner! :o

6) Please can every who enters post their videos up here, or send them to me via MSN so I can put them on my tv.isg.si account. - MSN address: Dan6061@gmail.com

7) I don't mind what the videos are made in, just incase some might wonder...

8) Preferabley decent quality, so we don't have to squint to see what's going on.

In daylight too, Or aleast decent light. Reason as above.

9) Originality will get more of my vote! - Find some funky lines B)

10) Me and Rich (Started last years...) will enter too, I can remember last year, he never actually got round to film any of it. but our mate has a decent camera, so we should get something done by the both of us, or atleast by me.

Now who's up for it (again) ? :)

If I've missed anything, please post up here (Y)

:P

:P

Doesn't say that :shifty:

Jonny - Well, I did say around 1min. 2mins Max really..

Hopefully everyone that enters will compress it anyway...

Also, For those without tv.isg.si , If you send them to me via msn, I'll upload them to my user on it (Y)

Just to make downloads quicker :)

hey mate... whilst im not having a go, i think this competition it a great idea and all, but you might want to set a limit on the size/length of the vids? i mean who really wants to download a curb vid thats 30 mb big? just an idea, best to keep these vids short and quick to d/l otherwise people will get bored.

just an idea, not having a go at all, cheers Jonny

Ok, I will compress it but I didnt want to spoil the nice quality, for me that makes a video. (Y)

yeah i didnt wanna seem like a right bitch last night... i was tired... just downloaded the vid and there was some quality riding and the vid went well with the music, uv got my vote :P well... sorry about that, cant wait to see the rest of the entries, didnt see the rules before...

Jonny

yeah i didnt wanna seem like a right bitch last night... i was tired... just downloaded the vid and there was some quality riding and the vid went well with the music, uv got my vote :P well... sorry about that, cant wait to see the rest of the entries, didnt see the rules before...

Jonny

No problem, everyone has a right to their opinion. (Y) I dont take offence by it, after all this competitions only a bit of fun. :)

I have uploaded my better version now, extra footage filmed today, some other stuff was cut out. I have also tried out the camera panning technique as in Fatmikes last video. (Y) Its in the link above, filename is 'Curbshizzle 2'.

See what you think. (Y)

Edited by scunnytrials

dude,alex richardson made one from old footage of me, if you need more entries do you want to put that in???? im not fussy like but if you need numbers making up, its there is you need it.

its on the "Trial Media" site if needed.

Waynio...........................

if its still ok to enter????? :S:)

dude,alex richardson made one from old footage of me, if you need more entries do you want to put that in???? im not fussy like but if you need numbers making up, its there is you need it.

its on the "Trial Media" site if needed.

Waynio...........................

if its still ok to enter????? :S:)

Course you can still enter, the deadline is 4th March I believe (yes mine was incredibly early) :P

Oh and glad you like my entry Jason. (Y)

Edited by scunnytrials

Is there a non-fictional end date, by any chance? I only ask 'cos Monday the 4th doesn't exist :P

Shh Mark :P

I got all confused changing the date :$

EDIT: Doesn't say it now anyway :lol:

Waynio - Yeah, you can enter any time.

The more the merrier :)

Edited by Dan6061

(N) Some weird codec I don't seems to have and wont work in WMP at all, VLC plays the music but no video......

Doesnt work for me either, I have tried media player, Divx player, quicktime etc etc.

By the way Dan you havent added Wallys entry onto your first post. :P

Doesnt work for me either, I have tried media player, Divx player, quicktime etc etc.

By the way Dan you havent added Wallys entry onto your first post. :P

Shh... :P

Am doing now (Y)

I dunno what the problem could be, all I did was download them, then host them straight to my tv.isg account :S

Any help anyone?