Special Trialmedia Update

Jonny Jones

Alex Richardson has posted the first of many episodes from the DVD 'On The Edge' that he was going to make but it didnt happen due to other commitments.

Theres also a few other updates, NASS shortie with clips i didnt use etc.

http://www.trialmedia.co.uk

EDIT: Just thought i'd say that im updating the site near enough on a daily basis with news and other stuff so keep your eyes on it then i wont have to clog the forum up with small updates, nice one (Y)

Cheers (Y)

J.

Edited by trialmedia

LMAO!!! jason i have only just clicked to what you said to me on msn...........cos alex richardson then said to me, iv just put a vid up of you. lol!!!! its all clicking in my head now :P haha

Waynio.........................

SOME of this footage is old some is new, from what alex told me the stuff in the 1st part is relativly new ish sort of 8months old most of it. the OZ stuff which is the next one to be put up is ancient. reminds me of the good times back in 2003!!!!!all the guys from auz made the stay awsum (Y) cant wait to go back there some day.

the sidehop at 1:40mins in "the edge" episode one thing wasnt real was it? like he clearly sidehopped off the wall and then the guy edited the other way to make it look like he went up it?

you are right. Its called humour. Me n wayne were just pissin about and thats just how it came out. lol you can see the people walking backwards in the background. Its in there twice by accident, just how it ended up cos i never finished it.

also if anyone could host or knows of a host for this video please post here cos my bandwidths almost died in 3 hours. Cheers

Get in wayne some beastu stuff there :bow all must learn how to :bow: real riding for a change an pure determination

the one hand after that tap was sick :sick: an that taps tough enough as it is anyways lol

gotta love you fella

p.s. the face you pull when you dont make that gap near the chavs is soooooooooooo funny you can so tell you hate em lol

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

Ok It's done, "OTEEpisode1" (Y)

haha whoops, I actually ment I can't see the shorties thing, where you watch it on the page. I downloaded the wayne one fine :P Which is beastin!!! Tap to one hander was nutts

Rob (Y)

Anyone know how I can watch the shorties, cus it would actually appear I have quicktime because I watched waynes one in it :angry:

haha whoops, I actually ment I can't see the shorties thing, where you watch it on the page. I downloaded the wayne one fine :P Which is beastin!!! Tap to one hander was nutts

Rob (Y)

Anyone know how I can watch the shorties, cus it would actually appear I have quicktime because I watched waynes one in it :angry:

I`ve got the same problem, clicketyclick