Danny Holroyd Video

Jonny Jones

Someone upload it somewhere else....I seem to be the only person not able to get vids from tsg!!!!

Argh, it's the case with every bloody vid on the forum just now!!!

What exactly happens when you try and download? Just very strange that you are unable to get this vid and, as you mentioned, any other vids on the tv.isg.si server and everybody else is able to.

Riding like this is great and just makes you jump out of your seat (literally), but in my opinion, Trials isn't just about this kinda riding... some people prefer to see how far they can gap, others like to do 180 pivots on stupidly narrow rails lmao! I dunno, Trials is a strange sport in this respect. I wanna make a documentary about it in the near future, im sure most people will want their comments in this documentary, early stages yet but I think it will define Trials for what it really is :)

J.

Points to raise:

1. HE SAID A SWEAR :P Nah, that stack looked pretty savage. I think I'd probably not have stopped at 'fanny'.

2. He's still doing rad stuff, which is good to see. That massive bunnyhop into the marina was mad :P

3. Where was that curved wallride, I wanna have a go at that on my BMX :)

4. Good work his front tyre with one of those pivots on the rail. Maaaaad...

5. Anyone who knows Danny - tell him to resurrect TrialsKings!

the wall ride is in leeds about 1 min away from the train station.

What exactly happens when you try and download? Just very strange that you are unable to get this vid and, as you mentioned, any other vids on the tv.isg.si server and everybody else is able to.

Riding like this is great and just makes you jump out of your seat (literally), but in my opinion, Trials isn't just about this kinda riding... some people prefer to see how far they can gap, others like to do 180 pivots on stupidly narrow rails lmao! I dunno, Trials is a strange sport in this respect. I wanna make a documentary about it in the near future, im sure most people will want their comments in this documentary, early stages yet but I think it will define Trials for what it really is :)

J.

Ok well the site etc etc loads all good and fine....Save the video, it starts downloading at about 1.2-1.8kb/s (Estimated 4 hours to download this vid to put into context), then it dies not long after....It says the file has finished downloading when it;s only downloaded like 1meg of it!

The video plays fine, well what i get of the video, i only managed to get the first 3 secodns of this vid before it stopped.

Ok well the site etc etc loads all good and fine....Save the video, it starts downloading at about 1.2-1.8kb/s (Estimated 4 hours to download this vid to put into context), then it dies not long after....It says the file has finished downloading when it;s only downloaded like 1meg of it!

The video plays fine, well what i get of the video, i only managed to get the first 3 secodns of this vid before it stopped.

use a download client to get it then it should work

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Adam Burns is riding again now. Chris Swallow lives about half a mile from me now (in Manchester) and was talking about getting back into riding properly and doing some demos with Adam. Now we just need Dave back for comedy value (It's a Screeeeeeamerrrrrrr burhurhur :P).