Marc Vinco In Sheffield

Trials Dave

yeah, its on tv.isg.si : linky

at least i think this is it - its the vincoalyon

First of all that video is absolute balls, i mean it has music, then a few low res pictures appear...and yeah, it's either complete shit or doesn't work properly over on my computer. And secondly, the title is "vincoalyon" = vinco a lyon = vinco in lyon = not in sheffield.

he was doing foot trials- tried to jump up to a steel box and both his feet missed...shins hit it.

You have got to be kidding right? Unless he's doing plyometric training, I've seen rugby players jumping up mega high boxes for that explosive training.

cool. cheers colly, i'll find him on sunday (Y)

or ask AL the spanner to bring me one.

oh btw,

i was just looking at the amount of people who have looked in here, so come on admit it, how many of you were expecting to see a video of Marc vinco riding in sheffield? :P

You have got to be kidding right? Unless he's doing plyometric training, I've seen rugby players jumping up mega high boxes for that explosive training.

No, I am not kidding.

Pretty much all top trials riders walk certain sections before competing- he was concerned about a move and tried it on his feet...oops....at least that is what I've gathered from the french people telling me things :)

No, I am not kidding.

Pretty much all top trials riders walk certain sections before competing- he was concerned about a move and tried it on his feet...oops....at least that is what I've gathered from the french people telling me things :)

Ohh, nasty. He'll be rate, though :P .

Cheers,

Joe.