Rc Car Thread

Tom Booth

Got a T-Maxx 2.5, barrels of fun, quick, f**king indestructable. Can't actually remember why it doesn't work now, think i needed new servos when i didn't have much money, but now i've got some, i might have to get it running again and smashing it about, it's just such a pain when things break.

Cant agree more. Dug mine out the other day but theres some wiring issuess me thinks so it wont start. Meh

I'm running a HPI E10 drift car.

The shop I work at used to sell a lot of rc stuff, and whilst its not as big as it was, we still have accounts with the distributors.

We also used to run a club, but when things got too serious and expensive, we backed down.

Now we're all getting back into the car racing, go to the same club (although now run by someone else).

Our reason for getting back into it, was to start with a cheap car (in this case the E10) http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/10702/

We wanted to get young kids with a little budget into rc car racing, so we chose a basic car with a lot of potential.

There is a lot of potential in these cars, they retail at £130, but of course we've gone full whack, and upgraded it all to the max, I'll have to get some pictures of our cars up as they are fantasic, to name a few modifications; 5300M/a Li-po battery, adjustable oil shocks, 2.4ghz handset (no need for crystals), 13T brushless motor, and much more.

Also going racing tomorrow so I'll take the camcorder and film a few videos.

=D