New Tra Video On Koxx Coustellier

TRA

if this is the one he sent me before i come to barce its awesum great riding as usual from the big guy (Y):) not too short, if owt its spot on length wise i think, cant sit at a comp and watch 5min long vids it just gets boring and out of hand after 2/3.

Waynio...................

moves that Coustellier koxx around so well tis mint (Y)

I still think low bb is pointless, but im also saying that the optimum chainstay lenght versus bb rise is discovered , i think a longer chainstay will fix most of the weaknesses of a higher bb , and no bike hs this yet? .. even though a low bb is pointless it doesnt mean that a low bb bike cant be better then any other bike out there.

Im trying to download it, going really slow can anyone possibly upload it too a different host? please

*thanks mate, most considerated (Y)*

Edit

Video was nice, music tiny bit boring to me, but the riding consisted of a high standard with usual smoothness, also to anyone whilst on that host get tra bailings well worth it (Y)

Jeza

Edited by Jeza

I quote liked it :) I don't know what it was, whether it was the fps, the camera type, the lighting etc, but every move just seemed so explosive! Or maybe you had a very subtle time warp effect throughout the entire video, or just when you were doing a move....

...or maybe its just TRA....

Anyway very good vid, worth a watch :D

Tipus you are a Real Credit to this video section, You upload Alot of videos on poor servers onto Tv.isg, And Im much aprtiative or this....In other words...Nice one Geeza

Nice video Dude...Mad riding....liked the song aswell...

Cheers

Tom

Edited by Tom Booth