Luke Drewery Video Three

Luke Drewery

Hey guys, this is my third video, filmed over the past week or so using a camera man, some clips were filmed by me on my own with a tripod. It features natural and street riding. I have tried to respond to the comments from my last videos to make this one better, let me know what you think. (Y)

Its .wmv, 40mb, 3.32 long.

Filename, as you would expect is 'Luke Drewery Video Three'.

tv.isg.si

Cheers, Luke. :)

Edited by scunnytrials

There stil didnt seem to be an effort to edit it to the low/high points of the song. It was like you imported it off your camera...whacked foo fighters onto it...bingo..video 3. Reallly try and use the beat of the song to get the video going. Always makes a video more interesting. Good Riding thou :)

Tom

There stil didnt seem to be an effort to edit it to the low/high points of the song. It was like you imported it off your camera...whacked foo fighters onto it...bingo..video 3. Reallly try and use the beat of the song to get the video going. Always makes a video more interesting. Good Riding thou :)

Tom

Fair comment, although I dont put out videos to show my editing skills, as I made this video on my own, with a cheap camera (still good quality though) and a crap editing program. I am more concerned with what people think of my riding to be honest. I do try with the editing, such as the prelude bit at the start, but like I say I dont spend hours like Andyt etc as his videos are known for amazing editing and most of them contain other riders ie Vincent Hermance and all the riders at Koxx days rather than himself, so he prides himself on his filming and editing skills, rather than his riding.

Keep the comments coming though, the ones so far have been helpful. (Y)

Sorry, the vid was....... one of the worse vids ive seen!

u said there was a cameraman and a tripod, how come the screenshots arent good and unclear by the shakiness of it?? didnt look like it was on a tripod........

bit boring

sorry was being honset

Pat

Edited by Revell-Bikes

Sorry, the vid was....... one of the worse vids ive seen!

u said there was a cameraman and a tripod, how come the screenshots arent good and unclear by the shakiness of it?? didnt look like it was on a tripod........

bit boring

sorry was being honset

Pat

Well I only used a tripod from 2.19 onwards, and if you pause those clips the screenshots are good. Why would you want a screenshot anyway?

The rest was filmed by my Mum, some of the natural was shakey, but thats about it.

Edited by scunnytrials

not being bitchy but you need to stop bring vids out of the same thing! you have done most of the stuff in that vid in another vid which is very boring!

watching you do mega spins etc is also boring as you've done them how many times in your old vids? concentrate on your riding for a while before releasing a vid so that we goet something diffrent from you and much bigger!

i dont see the imporvment neither? the walls are the same height get moving ride somewhere new and as for the natty get sommet bigger to do challenge yourself!

anyways i suppose any trials is better than no trials just concentrate on your riding before releasing another video!

I see what you mean LukeBrisaRider, quality rather than quantity. I thought about this last night, I am going to spend a lot of time on my next video so hopefully it will be better. Everything in this video was made first time withouit too much effort, so obviously I dont push myself enough, thats one of the problems of riding on my own a lot. I have started going on group rides elsewhere etc, but havent got any footage yet. I am also starting to learn adobe premier so hopefully that will help the editing be better. I think I got a little over excited when I made my first video and rushed them, the next one shoulkd be better.

Edited by scunnytrials