Cheapest Computer Deal Possible?

deanie-b

i'd recommend the dell outlet, whats on there changes day by day, so you have to be ready to jump on what you think is a good deal when you see it. My advice is look at the main site and come up with a spec and model you want for about £400-450, then look for the same spec on the outlet section of the site.

I got my original uni pc from there and saved about £200 on the list price. Also the best time to look to get a good deal is the morning as thats when the list has all its new additions put on there.

My advice spec wise would be to go for no less than 512Mb of RAM, other than that really its about getting the most for your money. If you can get a P4 over a celeron, even if its a touch slower clock speed wise then go for it as they will be faster.

It doesn't say whether the outlet pc's come with a monitor or not, so it may well be worth a quick call to find out, then if not, modify your price accordingly.