New "deng" Frames.

Gavyn.

Peat, The one you saw was the first proto, It was made to get the geometry right, before we develop it even more with stronger tubing’s, and CNC parts.

Here is a picture of the first proto:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Here is a clearer image of the gusset and the welds on it. The gusset shouldn’t need weld all the way along it, because the gusset is perfectly fitted in between the top and bottom gusset. We have the diamond shape cut outs as experimentation, but we will have circles on the next prototype's.

IPB Image

We will be receiving 2 more prototypes in the following week or so. (Y)

Edited by trialsuk

Peat, The one you saw was the first proto, It was made to get the geometry right, before we develop it even more with stronger tubing’s, and CNC parts.

Here is a picture of the first proto:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I couldnt be botherd to post till now but anyways i saw this prototype in southampton and it looks alot better in person and i prefer the non chrome finish to it but at the end of today if it rides well (which judging by whatching dan it does) then thats all that matters really. (Y)

i like it apart from the guesset and the welding on the guesset. but basically you take that gusset out and its a mixture of the Gu and the Team i think so there will hopefully be alot of people thats like it. but bringing out somthing like all these other bikes is getting abit boring now cant some 1 think of somthing new :S:-

cheers