When Will I Learn?

Mark W

ahh, nice to see a full length one on the way.(Y) From what i've seen I like your riding, don't know what it is about it, but i like it. Maybe i'll work it out once you get the full one up. Those dismount's of yours could be handy some day though, keep practising!! :P

Hahaha you pleb. Get a proper chain

The chain's fine, it didn't snap, I'm just literally a pleb :P Well, it was 'cos my chain was uber slack, I think. Note: Both times, someone said "Your chain looks ultra slack." Both times I try doing a gap after, I nearly castrate myself.

Maybe riding alone, or getting Mat or Ben to stfu is a better option :P

Ha ha ha, you've got them dialled, onzaboymark signature move??? I think so. i'll be expecting some of those landed in your feature length vid, find a massive drop gap, lean ridiculously far forward, kick into your bars, realise if you don't do something you will die, extend legs, pull frame to bollocks, put feet back on pedals, lean back, land smooth, You should call it the : ridiculouslyfarforwardkickintoyourbarsrealiseifyoudon'tdosomethingyouwilldieextendlegspullframetobollocksputfeetbackonpedals

:P

It will be next months sidehop ;)

Ian

I'd had a pinch flat earlier on from sidehopping to backwheel in a groove tighter than your mum's chuff, and when I'd put my wheel back in I was slack, and as a result, the chain was also slack :P So it's all good.

'cept for the deathness. But yeah, I'll have to go back and make that gap...

Allah be praised for low standover frames ... neat bail dude , quick reflexes . Kind of the sign for an experienced rider is watching how he bails , a good rider will recognise disaster and bail , where a n00b will try to go down with the ship .

I will await the video with great interest .

please please please dont edit the final video with media maker :( bails should be a laugh though :P

Unless you fancy giving me Premiere, you're gonna have to deal with it :P Bongo's vids are all cool, and they're all Moviemaker specials, so meh :P

it took me about 5 minutes and a few approaches to find the link :lol:

nice evacuation skills there (Y)

any other vids (old ones?)

edit: reminded me of when i was learning taphops... and the fork got fed up

Yeah, I saw that in a "bails" vid that we were both in. Looked pretty savage. My forks tend to snap just level with the bottom of my stem. 3 and counting. Woo :(

My cat-like reflexes are hard-fought :P I properly faceplanted a while back and basically mashed my nose off my face (incl. half my glasses getting lodged in my face. Compound fracture ahoy), so I'm primed, ready for most gaps :P

Allah be praised for low standover frames ... neat bail dude , quick reflexes . Kind of the sign for an experienced rider is watching how he bails , a good rider will recognise disaster and bail , where a n00b will try to go down with the ship .

I will await the video with great interest .

An even better rider can reailise that he's bailing and still manage to recover it somehow and land the trick. I've landed a gap when a freehub blew up before, and also landed a chain snapping when i was hopping off a rail. I'm not really a good rider though.

I'm loving the way your ankles kind of flop about when you land and they don't get hurt, its crazy.