Cranks,what Should I Get

chrishayton

burns ,simple as i would much rather pay the extra money for the quality you get with them than these supposed zoo shit an tensiles do snap! middleburns have always been trusty and do last a long time!

And you asked what the f**king song was! He said he wants one that can take an 18t screw-on cog with a bash. Middleburns can't take 18t screw-on cogs with bashes, so they're not really gonna be of much use to him, unless he got the uber expensive 16t sprocket and Ti bash, but that'd way expensive and still not what he wants...

Haha! :-

If you still havent bought any, I say get some echo ones they look cool...and I have some.

Even though the people that said burns obviously haven't read the thread, I'm gonna agree anyway. All you would need is a different sprocket on the back. Max £4 extra. And then you'd have decent cranks and you wouldn't have to worry about rounding/ cracking/ snapping.

But he's already bought some anyway :P

Even though the people that said burns obviously haven't read the thread, I'm gonna agree anyway. All you would need is a different sprocket on the back. Max £4 extra. And then you'd have decent cranks and you wouldn't have to worry about rounding/ cracking/ snapping.

But he's already bought some anyway :P

bout 24 quid extra. as i run i king cog and wud get another(or a surly) and i dont like the standard bash and the ti 1 is well expensive