Craig Lee Scott Dvd

SamHolmes

at one point craig was going to make a dvd a while back so he didnt put his absoloute best footage into his videos because he saved them for that, but after the idea just faded away he couldnt really put his best moves on his monty and his 04 zoo in his latest videos can he, also biff does have alot of recent footage of craig which he didnt put in his last video, just because he doesnt bring out uber long videos doesnt mean he hasnt got loads of footage, just wait for the dvd it will be mint! :)

All these poeple who are saying 'i'll have one' probably wont actuly ever buy one.

Same thing with the DJ tee's. Correct me if i'm wrong, but a poll was done to see how many people would want one, loads of people said definatly, then no one 'got round' to buying one.

I think the same will happen here. I also think £10 is too expensive. But then again if it's going to be professionaly done i supose the cost will be alot.

Half the price and i'm in. ;)

So we will be see'ing all the footage we have seen in old video's, except on DVD, and having to pay for it?

Unless you can travel back in time and film unseen stuff, or he has years worth of un-seen footage he's never released?

Just seems a bit, :ermm:

Music rights might be an issue too?

Sorry to say it, but i doubt I would... I just immediately think of a much longer version of what he's currently brining out and if it's inclouding older footage it means I've probably seen it before (not saying I'm some legend, 'I' could refer to 'the majority of the UK trials scene')..Unless he's has some sort of stash going on and saving bits for a DVD? This i doubt... No offence or anything, i'm just presuming it'll be all previously vids bunged together with some extra bits and some new stuff??

And even then, the stuff he's bringing out these days is just the same as the last...but bigger? Sidehop, sidehop, gap, drop gap, gap... After after about half an hour+, which I'm going for how long it'll be, this might get a TAD repetitive...

You asked...I answered...No offence intended... Of course this line won't be read at all because i haven't stated "Yes I'll buy one" or some other form of hommage to CLS and therefore I'm some sort of spawn of satan, judging by TF's current way of working (not relating to anyone in particular, just it seems the thing TF does when a video is released and someone posts something negative)...So feel free to go raging at me I'm not too bothered...I've only stated my contribution...

Edited by Mr_Tweek