Craig Lee Scott Dvd

SamHolmes

Posting on behalf of James Richardson (Biff)...

Who would be Interested in Purchasing a DVD based on the History of British Street champion Craig Lee Scott?

The DVD will cover all his Monty footage from when he received his first ZOO!. Also footage covering most of his riding up till 06 when he changed sponsors.

It will be sold through the Company “Cycology” who are in charge of running street comp events throughout the year; you may have seen the advertisement for there first comp in February issue of MBUK next to the wrecked and rated section.

The DVD will be 30/40 minutes, with added extra features on top of that, covering his new company Secndlayer, Bails, and interviews with the man himself.

It will be edited by CLS and James Richardson(Biff). The DVD will be professionally printed and put together, no cheap crap.

Will be released March time, just testing the water to see who would be interested? DVD price £10.

Thanks (Y)

So we will be see'ing all the footage we have seen in old video's, except on DVD, and having to pay for it?

Unless you can travel back in time and film unseen stuff, or he has years worth of un-seen footage he's never released?

Just seems a bit, :ermm:

So we will be see'ing all the footage we have seen in old video's, except on DVD, and having to pay for it?

Unless you can travel back in time and film unseen stuff, or he has years worth of un-seen footage he's never released?

yeh i gotta agree with you. looks a bit like its just to raise money to cover this comp your running. if its lots off unseen footage then it should be great, if not i got basically all cls's vids and a dvd writer so i can make a copy for myself(minus the extras)

Biff has roughly 20 hours of un-seen footage on tape (Y)

Edited by SamHolmes

No, he has 20 hours worth though ;)