Street Furniture Trials

Punkrider

i like! Impressive, yet dead simple and effective layout....

the only critism (sp!) i might add, is the media section, surely that would include photos and vids? you've cheated and made 3 seperate sections :P

just an idea....

i like the edited banners and the intro pic too - nice work! (Y)

Looks very cool. Everythings just nice.

Only one thing, just to be perdantic..... The site is called street furniture. Its all about street riding. In the opening into you've very clearly and positively explained how street riding has benefited trials. And you've put that bit of text right next to a pic of a guy riding natural. :mellow:(Y):lol:

Am downloading the vid now, looks cool so far. best site I've seen in a long while, And its actually all finished, rather that some people who just post up a half finished site with most of it saying, "coming soon...."

Good stuff. (Y)

Rich

Looks very cool. Everythings just nice.

Only one thing, just to be perdantic..... The site is called street furniture. Its all about street riding. In the opening into you've very clearly and positively explained how street riding has benefited trials. And you've put that bit of text right next to a pic of a guy riding natural. :mellow:(Y):lol:

Am downloading the vid now, looks cool so far. best site I've seen in a long while, And its actually all finished, rather that some people who just post up a half finished site with most of it saying, "coming soon...."

Good stuff. (Y)

Rich

oh my god rich. You had to complain, you had to dis the SOUTH EAST TRIALS CREW, bloody south westerner.

South west crew is going down!!! ( as soon as we can bum a lift off someone with a big van !!).

South east side is da best ( pure ali g)

And adam.

I have said before, site is rather nice, vids good. and pics are sooo professional lol. ( and im on there...soooo... like wow).

good one mate

cya

oh my god rich. You had to complain, you had to dis the SOUTH EAST TRIALS CREW, bloody south westerner.

South west crew is going down!!! ( as soon as we can bum a lift off someone with a big van !!).

South east side is da best ( pure ali g)

And adam.

I have said before, site is rather nice, vids good. and pics are sooo professional lol. ( and im on there...soooo... like wow).

good one mate

cya

Go Scott, stand up for the South East Trials Crew :lol::-

Glad you all like it :)

Adam

site is ok,

too much white spaces

the pics are ok but the fisheye is not realy being used properly.

SOUTH EAST TRIALS CREW its SOUTHEASTBEAST

You do have to have white spaces around text and images or it just looks to crowded, you end up just skipping things, and not bothering to read them, i am aiming to get the visitor to read the site, and not just browse through it

Meh what does Clem know :-

Speak to Joe about the fish eye :rolleyes:

Edited by Punkrider