How Many Of You Are Jobless?

Davetrials

I work i'm an apprentis sparky and i must say i love it some times i prefer site to college i go 3 weeks college and then 3 weeks site, At college at the minute 1st year exams comming up kinda stressful, must admit though i didnt expect it to be this hard the theory is electro science and math gets really complicated.

I hated not having a job, not becouse i wasnt getting money i was just bored for like 5 month of my life lol got into the rut of getting up at 2ish and sleeping at like 3-4am.

Waste of life really.

Richie

I work i'm an apprentis sparky and i must say i love it some times i prefer site to college i go 3 weeks college and then 3 weeks site, At college at the minute 1st year exams comming up kinda stressful, must admit though i didnt expect it to be this hard the theory is electro science and math gets really complicated.

I hated not having a job, not becouse i wasnt getting money i was just bored for like 5 month of my life lol got into the rut of getting up at 2ish and sleeping at like 3-4am.

Waste of life really.

Richie

Ive reached that stage, ill get a job soon lol i need one.

im a full time homosexualist ghey

im not, im a runner, bloody cool job, sit around in a staff room playin psp/watchin tele half the time.

drive places to get equipment or take equipment the other half. get to see some cool places, we film all the campions league, and a shit load of other stuff.