Mods Look In (all Of U)

sexymike

Trials-Forum guidelines state that:

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law"

If only 1% of people who read your thread found it offensive, then Andy was right to close it. It concerns me to know that you object so highly to your distasteful thread being closed.

(You seriously have no idea how much myself, Tom, Danny, Mark, Jon, Dave and Andy put into this place.)

So if that true, why is this topic now open again, and why did it take so long to close anyway??? You lot really need to think hard to yourselfs at wether you should be mod, comparing this forum to other forums, i think not.

Before anyone starts arguing, i'm only making my point (freedom of speech)

Edited by Hoot

But this is a bike forum, by its very nature mods will want to go ride, and compared to computer forums, most riders have a social life and their out most of the time anyway.

Most of the people in computer forums have jobs, yet they can still manage to keep there forums under control, look i'm not asking for an argument, but it wouldnt hurt for the mods to make a bit more of an effort. Anyway this is my last contribution to this thread!

Edited by Hoot

i would presume those to be jobs at computers, so you can keep tabs on the forum as well. This forum is under control, few people complain apart from those with nothing more constructive to do during the daytime.