Mods Look In (all Of U)

sexymike

Hahaha, brutal :lol:

Sorry but laughing at those less fortunate than you is just evil.

How is it POSSIBLE that we have a system setup where by the mods/senior members disagree between them selves

i thought it would be a touchy topic but marky boyo saw the funny side (sorry mark to drag u into this)

get ur act straight between u

Sorry to open this again..

Believe it or not we (admins/mods) are not a collective mind with the same opinions on absolutly everything. We each have our own opinions and its the combined collection of opinions which make this a fairer place to be. If this place was run with JUST my opinion, IE I was the only moderator/admin on here then it'd probably be quite a shit place to be (edit: no, it would be a shit place to be). Just like ALL the other members on here, we are all entitled to our own opinions. Can hardly believe you think thats a bad thing.

I saw the funny side of it but i do agree with the posts saying it wasnt funny. Everyone has their own opinions at the end of the day.....as do the mods.

Trust it to be you Mikey who found a pic like that......darent imagine what you were actually searching fr when you 'accidentally' found that pic

Sorry to open this again..

Believe it or not we (admins/mods) are not a collective mind with the same opinions on absolutly everything. We each have our own opinions and its the combined collection of opinions which make this a fairer place to be. If this place was run with JUST my opinion, IE I was the only moderator/admin on here then it'd probably be quite a shit place to be (edit: no, it would be a shit place to be). Just like ALL the other members on here, we are all entitled to our own opinions. Can hardly believe you think thats a bad thing.

i appreciate that tom, just bit shit that one was laughin another shut it down

I saw the funny side of it but i do agree with the posts saying it wasnt funny. Everyone has their own opinions at the end of the day.....as do the mods.

Trust it to be you Mikey who found a pic like that......darent imagine what you were actually searching fr when you 'accidentally' found that pic

i was searchin for sick sh*t at the time

some people will laugh at the person go, hahahaha she has funny eye teeth on a ventilator to say alive i rekon we should pull it out and kill her AHAHAHAHA!

others will think damm her whole life has been spent in a chair with a very small type of life and feel sorry for her and her existance due to a genetic disorder

personally i side with the 2nd, Onzaboy Mark obiously sided with the 1st and Tank_Rider the 2nd and so shut the thread, there was nothing wrong with shutting the thread it was discusing and unfair, hey lets f**k you up put you in a wheel chair half pull out yours eyes and have it so you can only breath through a ventilator, <_< sure you wont find it so "hillariously" funny

I personally would prefer it if you kept you searches for "sick shit" strictly to your PC and not mine thanks

This is so stupid.

As Tom said, we're all individuals. As strange as it may sound, we don't all think about things in the same way. Personally, I thought it was a bit harsh, but I could also see the funny side of it.

If I could warn you for sheer stupidity, I would. But that's thickist...so I probably shouldn't.

I live just down the road from physical and mental disabilities. I used to laugh when i was younger but now i've matured i feel bad about it now and i do all i can to help them. I think it was a sick thing to post. Just imagine if that was a close relative and someone done that. I'm sure you wouldn't like to see that. So please, keep stuff like that to yourself or close friends, not to a community of people who may take it offensively.

Edited by Jay Jay

Don't let us get you down, Mike ;)

I was more laughing at the topic title and then how that related to the pic, hence the "Brutal".

I find it funny that you and your friends get so wound up about the moderators on here. I just don't get how something can bother you that much you want to make a post about it? It's not even like it's a decent point to try and knock us down or anything, 'cos you're blatantly just being pedantic, but not even doing that well.

Never mind though, eh.

Don't let us get you down, Mike ;)

I was more laughing at the topic title and then how that related to the pic, hence the "Brutal".

I find it funny that you and your friends get so wound up about the moderators on here. I just don't get how something can bother you that much you want to make a post about it? It's not even like it's a decent point to try and knock us down or anything, 'cos you're blatantly just being pedantic, but not even doing that well.

Never mind though, eh.

pedantic

Thought it might as well be left open so people can air their grievances so Danny doesn't get any more e-mails about how the "forum is a dictatorship" and shit like that. Your call though Hoot, what do you want - open or closed?

Thought it might as well be left open so people can air their grievances so Danny doesn't get any more e-mails about how the "forum is a dictatorship" and shit like that. Your call though Hoot, what do you want - open or closed?

Closed

Is this topic going to be closed, or are you mod's and admins again going to fail on keeping this forum good!

Sorry to open this again, but wtf. You seriously have no idea how much myself, Tom, Danny, Mark, Jon, Dave and Andy put into this place. Trying to keep this place under control and in some kind of order.

Having to put up with people adding us on MSN everyday, asking us to validate them. Getting abusive emails off people, because we have shut their topic, or said the wrong thing to/about them. Sifting through every report that somebody makes, and resolving it. It's really not that easy.

I seriously think the suggestion in the SM forum about not moderating the forum for a week or so is a good idea. Then you'd see how much work we actually do, and what a mess this place would turn into. Maybe then you'd get a f**king clue, and stop being such an arse

I don't think there's much more that needs saying on the front of how we moderate.

As to why i shut the topic, that picture, especially the caption, is/was offensive to more than a couple of people and was reported by someone with this opinion. I took a look, found it to be offensive and closed the topic, get over it. Why was it offensive to me? well the person has absolutely no control over how they look, as you don't, and is playing out the hand she was dealt. Her physical appearance is somewhat different to most other people but that doesn't make it right to laugh at her misfortune.