Looking For A New 20"

the-dub

alrite m8, if you are looking around 300 i would recommened an onza t-vee, you can find them on tartybikes.co.uk or supercycles.co.uk, they are £250 and you have £50 left for a rear magura (by the way, the onza t-vee come with avid vbrakes) also i ride a t-pro, its such a nice ride and soo easy to navigate, it looks good too:P its £420 from tartybikes.co.uk and supercycles.co.uk and according to tartybikes its the best value for money 20" at the moment, hope i helped in some way, Cherz Ross (Y)

Edited by gawk

Keep looking in for sale/wanted, you may have to pm people about the sales however as you can't post in there yet :((Y)

PS: I would not recommend a t-vee, save up and get a pro or mag, be careful with them too because the t-vee's and t-pro's are very liable to snap from what I've seen...

If you're gonna go for an onza, a t-mag is best, strong, study, brilliant to ride for the money... :)

Edited by nafan

for that money you're probably best off with a t-bird. you get maggies and a proper back wheel on that way -rather than dodgy vees and a 20" like on a t-vee (which makes the t-bird upgradeable)

seriously though - if you can stretch to it get a t-pro, it's the cheapest proper mod you can buy (they're about 420) and contrary to what everyone else seems to be saying, they don't snap very easily at all and even if they do you get a half price replacement.

but yeah - like everyone says , a 2nd hand python or echo team would be a good bet, they're supposed to be pretty much indestructible (as opposed to an XTP which isn't)

Thanks 4 all ur help dont realy want a t-vee or t-bird as i currently have a t-pro with hog rear wheel creepy crawler tyres front + rear and race line yellow hs33's. But i feel its time 4 a change ive owned the bike for two years from new but like i said i fancy a change.Thanks again 4 al ur help

Thanks 4 all ur help dont realy want a t-vee or t-bird as i currently have a t-pro with hog rear wheel creepy crawler tyres front + rear and race line yellow hs33's. But i feel its time 4 a change ive owned the bike for two years from new but like i said i fancy a change.Thanks again 4 al ur help

well why not just get a new frame like perhaps a GU Typhoon 20" or a Zona Zip 20" or a ZOO! Python they're all less than 300,00 pennies from The best bike shop!