Post Pictures Of Homemade Parts

koxx1

Guessing its a disc for a disc brake, out of interest, you do know that there needs to be holes in the insde part so it fastens on to the hub :- If not, dont get it lasered :P

wray

go you... the reason i aint put holes on the disc is so i don't screwup the positioning of them on a cad program... i'm gonna line up the holes on my current rotor against the new one then drill them ^_^

Id love to see a stress analysis of that thing in action... im guessing its more for aesthetics than function?

i'll post one up when i have it but yes it is primerally aesthetics... till then heres some more of my designs

IPB Image

vee brake adaptors

IPB Image

4 bolt booster

hope you like :lol:

here's my dt project...

just waiting for it to be laser cut then i'll get pics of the real thing :lol:

Ouch, would hate to see anyone come into contact with that thing when its rotating, or even static for that matter. Might be able to spear a few slow moving ground squirrels too. What material are you using?

Dude a mate of mine cut his finger off in my disc on my dirt rig, with the standard Hope disc, so this will probably be nicer in the way that it will be a quicker, cleaner slice...

:D I agree. That thing would go through bone.

A mate of mine sliced the top of his knee cap off during a XC race.

Good luck with getting a wheel in.

believe it or not you can fit a mod wheel in there... its just the angle of the pic

with the rotar featured above if you ran it one way round it would fine its if you put it the other way round that it would be a killer! lol

i know i might run it the way round :ermm: or another... depends how many ground dwelling squirrels i wanna kill :lol: