Me Doing A Sidehop

monty rider

What's the point in posting videos, what's the point in putting a pic of your bike in the bike pics thread, what's the point in having a Trials-Forum at all. Hell, what's the point in the Internet?

Shut up. :)

how about no! :) ill argue my point if i need to.

the point of videos are to show off your skill, the point of putting a pic inthe bike pics section is because that is where they are designated to go and to show your bike to others, the point of having trials-forum is to connect trials riders from across the world, and the point of the internet is to allow everyone to express themselves(well sorta, its kinda hard to explain really, but you get my drift)

i really don't like you, im creul to be kind and thats the way i am, if you met me in person im sure you would realise this.

the point of videos are to show off your skill, the point of putting a pic inthe bike pics section is because that is where they are designated to go and to show your bike to others, the point of having trials-forum is to connect trials riders from across the world, and the point of the internet is to allow everyone to express themselves(well sorta, its kinda hard to explain really, but you get my drift)

i really don't like you, im creul to be kind and thats the way i am, if you met me in person im sure you would realise this.

To be honest, I don't like you either, your a tw*t, sorry to say it, maybe this lad has just got that sidehop and he is proud, it's his own goal and I bet you have some, if you achieve them, you will want to show others, right?

Just raising a point here...

Mat

To be honest, I don't like you either, your a tw*t, sorry to say it, maybe this lad has just got that sidehop and he is proud, it's his own goal and I bet you have some, if you achieve them, you will want to show others, right?

Just raising a point here...

Mat

nah ive only got 1 pic of me, i like staying fairly private, fair play to him for making it, but he didn't really need to start a topic on it, just use msn. im not gunna argue anymore, its hard not to, but ill try. sorry for you disliking me but, meh

ps, thanks si

nah ive only got 1 pic of me, i like staying fairly private, fair play to him for making it, but he didn't really need to start a topic on it, just use msn. im not gunna argue anymore, its hard not to, but ill try. sorry for you disliking me but, meh

ps, thanks si

What so he should add every member of trials forum to msn?

FFs stop taking it so seriously

EDIT: by the way nice sidehop mate, I've only just got five pallets dialled going the right way.

Keep it up (Y)

Edited by Joe_Elding

is it possible your worse than chavs. no actually ive got it a big baby 'i can do bigger sidehops so whats the point in you, im not an idiot or a dickhead no you shut up'

oh and nice sidehop mate opposite is difficult

Edited by mikehulltrials

is it possible your worse than chavs.

Chav's? WTF! why have they got anything to do with a kid on here doing a sidehop the wrong way, it may be a waste of a thread but in the end hes wants us to say well done mate not start calling each other f**king pricks and that, ahhh you all chav's or anything, so just nodd and say

"Nice sidehop mate" and stop putting in unconstructive comments that gets us...... nowhere