New Mods Ahoy.

Mark W

Haha, no need for that reason. Echo_pure1@hotmail.com and Co. are more comedy than upsetting or anything. When a group of twats add you and go "I raped your dad" or whatever, it's not like you could take it personally unless you were ridiculously emo or something (although Dan and Nic could probably take it like men).

But yeah, those are more comedy moments more than anything else...

Just nice seeing them get ridiculously frustrated when you don't get angry at them after they've been swearing at you for like 5 minutes solid.

Excellent Tactics there, easy way of annoying somone without really even doing anything. Im sure ive seen them emails before :ermm: Hmmmmm.....Ah well

Edited by Hoot

As Mark said, myself and Jon have been added to the mod team.

I'm going to apologise for any cock ups i make whilst i learn what all the new buttons do, so please bear with me. If anyones got any issues that the feel need addressing then feel free to lob me over a PM and ill have a look at them.

I hope that as one of the older members on here i can be fair and will always have justification for anything i do, so will try my best to make the forum an enjoyable place to be :)

Cheers

Andy

Ah, the acceptance speech. :-