New Hub?

trials norfolk

hey im getting a new rear wheel and i dont know what hub to get, what would you suggest? + can you get a free wheel at the front on a stock?

yeah you can use ffw, just use a fixed rear hub

but thats pointless....

get a hope xc if you on a budget, perhaps a dmr revolver(singlespeed) with an eno if you have the extra cash :P

im a big fan of my bulb, but others dont have as good experiences with them-the new hope hub will be out 1 day, mkaybe you are best off waiting for that? :P

personally i would steer clear of a king, shimano/anything other than hope and the dmr/eno combination really-thats only because ive had a majority of the others and always gone back to hope ^_^

If you have the money defiantly go for a Chris King. However, if you don’t have that sort of cash I’d recommend of Hope Mono. I am currently running one and I can’t fault it, runs smoothly, engagement isn’t bad and it very rarely skips.

In my experience chris king are the best u can buy. i use to have a hope xc which was great for the money and last about a year before things started going wrong after that moved to a rb design hub which sent more time in the shop than on my bike. With bike stuff you really do get what u pay for profiles post to be pretty solid, DT freeride hub very simular internals to a king, and hadley hubs just some other option.

hey im getting a new rear wheel and i dont know what hub to get, what would you suggest? + can you get a free wheel at the front on a stock?

hi mate, ive had the lot from shimano to chris king and i would reccomend a king or a hope and if you can wait get the new hope thats coming out :$

A Hope Hub is probably the best value and easiest to look after, it is unbleivably easy to service one, so that would be the better one probably. (Y) Though kings have more pimp value they are also quite expensive. I have a hope mono and when i look after it properly and service it when it needs it, it rarely skips also if it does properly knacker up if you send it back to hope they usually sort it out free of charge.