Last Of The Summers Riding

matthewholdsworth

ok folks i finally managed to get tv.isg site working and its raining outside (again!! :lol: ) so i've decided to put a vid up

its a little different to my other ones, filmed around sheffield, in september when me and woody got back to uni before our near arctic conditions set in.

just me and woody in the vid, both riding pashleys. (mine with silver forks). i think itreflects the more relaxed side of trials (blimey how arty of me)

im trying to write a geography report so please humour me with some comments.

hotel cali

i think you can guess what the main song is, intro song is the subways - young for eternity

cheers, hope you like

how to upset ben swales:

step 1: wait until he's in a foreign country with no bike.

step 2: go out riding in sheffield and derbyshire without him

step 3: video it and put it up on the internet for him to see...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!

seriously though, good vid matt, made me wish i was back in sheff! looks like a couple of new spots aswell?

i was thinking about popping up for a couple of days in feb between france and spain with my bike, even if it is going to be icy and cold!

take it easy

Ben

Sorry ben!!we all miss you as well, and your gonna have to come up to sheffield or Derby over xmas when your back for a ride!

Nice vid matt, all that stuff looks loads smaller on a monitor. Its a lot bigger in real life!! never mind though! still looked good. We should do a nice winter warmer video now! Trials by the fireplace or something!!lol

>_<

Woody

joe have to agree wasnt too sure about the song but seemed to be in the retro mood

apologies ben, i included the last bit specially for u though, thought i would remind u just how much of a retard i can be when riding! there was approx 3 mins of footage of me in that predicament!!

all the moves do look smaller and far too easy when on a video, need some fancy lenses or more expert camera men (mental note to self employ a film student)

cheers for the comments guys keep em coming

were is that btw looked amazing?.

its near sheffield i cant say exactly where for two reasons: firstly its protected land (heather everywhere) and ur not actually allowed bikes on there, so shhhhhh dont tell anyone! its a £500 fine unless u can somehow weasel ur way out of it *cough* woody and ben *cough*. so dont want to get any of u guys lumbered with that!

secondly and perhaps more importantly i dont actually know how to get there, woody drives i just film out of the window :huh: .

i like the fact that you are using a short bike for natural, its given me hope

short bikes are ace, ive never ridden comps though, so i dont know how the sections would comapre to what i ride. when i ride i just pick lines i think i can do.

glad everyone seems to like