Ask A 23 Year Old American Anything

AndyT

Why are americans so crazy? :P

I am in america now and it so different! And i know people with guns who use them on people and i have only been here for 2 months! It is totally crazy over here :blink: There are gangs and crazy ass red necks who walk around without anything on their feet :o This guy i know dirt jumps and races quads only wearing shorts, nothing on his feet or anything >_<

The good thing is they love the english for some odd reason :lol:

Do you think English people speak 2 quickly?

Everyone knows NASCAR racing sucks do you like F1?

You seem obsessived with qaulity of drink how come all alcahol out of America tastes like shit?

What is the aim of lacrosse?

All the "hard" kids play american footie yet they dress up like f**king fairy in michellin men outfits

going out my my ped! c yaz!!

XXX (K)

Do you know what chavs are? and if so are they worse in america or here?

Why is american food so sugary?

If you were a crayon what colour would you be? (I really hate getting asked that question....)

Edited by PaRtZ

in your opinion, who is under rated, who is over rated, who is past it, and who is upcoming in the trials world :)

also when your angry do you use the word "god damn", have you ever seen vincent cry, have you ever seen vincent extremely angry and aggressive, when was the last time you cried, have you ever cried over bike related reasons :)

Also my friend wants know:

do you like michael moore?

why do americans love our queen so much?

why do you have adverts after the introduction of each show example : "friends, ill be there for...blah blah" "now a break" <--- dunno what he means there sorry

do you think thats why such a large amount of americans are obese? because they like to eat during breaks, and the tv stations are giving them too many adverts

do you know who shakin stevens is? if so, ..what you think of him?

iooooooooooooooooooooooooo a load of questions!!!!

Why are americans so crazy? :P

I am in america now and it so different! And i know people with guns who use them on people and i have only been here for 2 months! It is totally crazy over here :blink: There are gangs and crazy ass red necks who walk around without anything on their feet :o This guy i know dirt jumps and races quads only wearing shorts, nothing on his feet or anything >_<

The good thing is they love the english for some odd reason :lol:

where are you??? Poor people are pretty crazy usually...all around the world.

I was asking Bi-King, I'm 99% sure Andy lives somewhere in Colorado :P

yesssssssss

do you realise that the only people in the world who like the americans are themselves?

americans like americans ??????

Do you think English people speak 2 quickly?

Everyone knows NASCAR racing sucks do you like F1?

You seem obsessived with qaulity of drink how come all alcahol out of America tastes like shit?

What is the aim of lacrosse?

All the "hard" kids play american footie yet they dress up like f**king fairy in michellin men outfits

going out my my ped! c yaz!!

XXX (K)

No english people don't speak quickly.

I've never met anyone that liked nascar. I don't really care about car racing, moto gps alright.

I'm quite sure you've never had any decent alcohol from america. There are tons.

Lacrosse?? Its just like your football- get a ball into the net.

The "hard" kids are usually around 2x as large as your rugby players. They used to not wear pads, and everyond kept dieing.

Do you know what chavs are? and if so are they worse in america or here?

Why is american food so sugary?

If you were a crayon what colour would you be? (I really hate getting asked that question....)

Yeah i think they talked about chavs earlier...their are none in my state, go to another state you'l have alot. it really depends.

I don't know of any american food that is sugary?? are you talking about mcdonalds?? That isn't food.

black.

in your opinion, who is under rated, who is over rated, who is past it, and who is upcoming in the trials world :)

also when your angry do you use the word "god damn", have you ever seen vincent cry, have you ever seen vincent extremely angry and aggressive, when was the last time you cried, have you ever cried over bike related reasons :)

under rated- keita?

over rated- uh...maybe TRA in the eyes of the joe blow on the internet who thinks he could just win worlds if he could get a plane ticket there...no offense to TRA but there are some skills you need to compete at that level that he doesn't have and only a select few do, and no one on the internet seems to know that.

past it- I think caisso's dropping the ball.

upcoming- too hard to say...no one from america. Tons of english kids, tons of french kids, tons of spanish kids- take your pick.

I say god damnit alot. and mother f**ker. and cunttt.

I've seen vincent cry twice. Both at times of not winning an event, just getting 2nd. I've seen him screaming mad. I've seen him drunk, never aggressive. I've pissed on my apartment building wall right next to him while he's been pissing. I've seen him swimming on the ground and pretend to be a bull running at a piece of red paper.

I don't know the last time i cried, probably within the last year....never for a bike related incident. I've seen JJ gregorowicz cry.

Also my friend wants know:

do you like michael moore?

why do americans love our queen so much?

why do you have adverts after the introduction of each show example : "friends, ill be there for...blah blah" "now a break" <--- dunno what he means there sorry

do you think thats why such a large amount of americans are obese? because they like to eat during breaks, and the tv stations are giving them too many adverts

do you know who shakin stevens is? if so, ..what you think of him?

I think michael moore is a fat pussy, no I don't like him. I don't like fat people.

I don't know any americans that love your queen?

Because that is the prime time for an advert, everyones going to watch it then. They didnt' used to be like that...now its only during prime time shows that they do that, everything else is just normal.

It's because they eat alot of shit, never excercise, and eat alot of shit. Oddly enough americans work ALOT; alot more than europeans. You wouldn't think it but the majority of people work 50-60 hours a week...add a kid and a family into that and they just have time to eat and go to work, no time for excercise. Don't worry I just work a few hours a week :P

no idea who shakin stevens is, sounds like a poofter (another word americans don't use :) )

Did you understand any of the jokes and comments we where saying at koxx days last year.

Did you understand us ? :P

How many people have you sued?

Do you like "big buts"?

Do you regret making this topic (probably already asked)?

Do you know who Barry Scott is?

How many wooden cars have you seen this week?

If I went to new York on my bike would I get shot or mugged?

Have you ever tricked burglars by setting traps to harm them?

Do you like Coca Cola?

Ta bud.

Phil.

Phil.

Did you understand any of the jokes and comments we where saying at koxx days last year.

Did you understand us ? :P

How many people have you sued?

Do you like "big buts"?

Do you regret making this topic (probably already asked)?

Do you know who Barry Scott is?

How many wooden cars have you seen this week?

If I went to new York on my bike would I get shot or mugged?

Have you ever tricked burglars by setting traps to harm them?

Do you like Coca Cola?

Ta bud.

Phil.

Phil.

I don't remember much of koxx days.

I could understand you, I think :)

I've never sued anyone, I've never known anyone who has been sued or who has sued anyone.

I don't like too big of butts.

don't regret the topic

not sure who barry scott is.

never seen a wooden car

No you wouldn't...unless you go to some parts.

no, I've never been robbed.

Don't really like any sort of coca cola or pepsi or anything but water and alcohol. Some juice is ok

how come you sue for an ice cream melting too fast

ooooh the main one i want to know is have u ever herd of essex in england

and if you do what do u think of the peope (cos my m8 thinks you actually no us if you get me)

Yes I know essex, home of mr. staples :o

I don't know where all the sueing stuff came from. No one goes around suing people :)

Oh, and the 2006 english moment team has been established (for now) :

www.momentdesigns.com

Clothing site will launch on december 19th...abit under construction in terms of products, which are all coming out in january- cheers (Y)(Y)

ah just click on the link in my siggy down there :)

Edited by AndrewT

The "hard" kids are usually around 2x as large as your rugby players. They used to not wear pads, and everyond kept dieing.

Not gonna let this one slip, but I met an american football team here and they were all americans, the thing is they were all huge, but they were pussies, I played what we call "scrag" with them and they weren't any good. :S Pussied out of the smallest tackles. :blink:

How easy is it to get caught driving fast / "dangerously" e.g. If you drive everywhere a few mph over the speed limit, would you get pulled over.... hard to get my point across :S:rolleyes:

The feeling i got from your past replys, is that Impresaz are slow compared to the average car over there? or they are average speed. what is your cars 0-60mph time?

Do you drive fast?

Am i weird for spending the past god knows how long, reading all your replys to these questions? :turned::lol:

Tar

Dave :)

Edited by Mr Dave

Does everyone have really nice cars there?

How many guns do you see in a day?

Do you own a gun?

Do your parents own one? If so, what one?

Ever used it? Or thought about using it?

Have you ever been burgled or had your house broken into kinda thing?

Cheers.

Nick Carter