Ask A 23 Year Old American Anything

AndyT

Do you miss your foreskin?

Do you feel incomplete as a human because of it?

Are you annoyed because you can't sell your nobcheese, because your dick is so clean?

no, no, no.

Is it true Vincent Hermance is a Model?

What connections do you have with Vincent? E.G. do you get anything for making videos of him. I mean that in a non homosexual way.

haha a model? I doubt it...Connections = friends, thats about it. He'll give you a shirt or something from

koxx when hes staying at your place.

nah he doesn't smoke...french weed is shit anyway...americans went through a brick of hash last time we were at koxx days :P

My sister's boyfriend's cousin lives in South Carolina. Is that good? Is it close to you?

If I went to stay with him could I ride anywhere?

You know much about photography / dSLR's / Lenses?

My sister's boyfriend's cousin lives in South Carolina. Is that good? Is it close to you?

If I went to stay with him could I ride anywhere?

You know much about photography / dSLR's / Lenses?

south carolina is like 30 hour drive from me :) , very far away :(

I know alot obout thems.

f**k me i didnt no america was that big lol

When will you make a decent super car?

yeah it is very large.

looked it up on mapquest, from my house to south carolina :

Total Est. Time: 24 hours, 55 minutes

Total Est. Distance: 1659.65 miles

Thats 25 hours of STRAIGHT driving, no stops for gas or to sleep or to eat...so basically probably a 2 day trip :)

Supercar? f**k if I know, americans don't care about turning cars.

IPB Image

Saleen S7 ;)

When/If you come to the UK, which riders are you particularily looking forward to filming?

pretty car.

mm I'd like to film anyone who likes riding bikes alot :) I watch alot of james porter, matt staples, slinger, chai, CLS, tunnni, the standards...I'd just like to meet a big group of people and see a huge ride there.

thats american

hasnt it got sum kind of german engine?

Yep, well it's an American company that makes them.

And the nationality of the engine is hardly relevant, most cars nowadays have parts in them from all over the world. The important thing really is the fact that it's American designed and is a supercar.

May as well throw in a question - Seeing as you've seen videos of many popular riding locations, anywhere in particular you'd like to go for a massive group orgy ride?

May as well throw in a question - Seeing as you've seen videos of many popular riding locations, anywhere in particular you'd like to go for a massive group orgy ride?

In england?? Bristol looks interesting. London of course. Leeds...backgren....the quarrys the trialskings used to ride in.