Ask A 23 Year Old American Anything

AndyT

malibu...tons of hot women, they are all fake though and if you aren't beautiful you won't be able to talk to anyone :)

Moment should be fully operational by the end of january :) I keep re-doing the web site without ever putting it up :o ... gone through 2 completely different sites already

edit: and i'm on vacation for 2 weeks right now, so not much work getting done :(

Edited by AndrewT

haha thinking about coming out??? I can show you a good time, if you are 21+..harder if you are underage here.

I'm thinking 3 weeks before my 19th birthday, or maybe July, which make's me 19. Forgot the age over there is 21 though. :( Maybe i'll wait 3 years? Would take me that long to save anyway. :lol:

I'm planning for it to cost 800. Thats 520 on the ticket, 2 week return, as i'm not going to spend 28 hours on a plane to only stay 6 days or what ever, then food/petrol/donation for crashing.

I'm only planning at the moment though. :P Doubt it will happen, but i've always really wanted to ride america. Maybe next year (2007) or something a few of us should go over. :P

But yeah, back to questions people haha.

Do McDonald's deliver?

What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment, yet never in a thousand years?

Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?

Do you agree there appear to be many sexually frustrated kids on this forum?

mcdonalds? No, i dont think so. I've eaten mcdonalds under 5 times in my life, and 2 of those were in france whilst wasted.

Stupid questions :hsugh:

Because you aren't supposed to bury the living? I don't think a man living in canada can be buried in america, he is living in canada. If a man dies i can drag his body and bury him wherever I want.

All kinds 18 and under are sexually frustrated...some over that age are...does anyone here fit into that category?

will you pay for all my food, beer and new pairs of pedals at koxxdays?

oh and did you have a good christams, oh boss of mine?

-matt s

The koxx camp is actually a really good deal, like 300 usd for 6 days of lodging, food (3 meals) and riding with the best....I will buy you alcohol though matt...I could get you some pedals, they'll probably be shit though :)

Get me drinking, if you are amiable or a friend on the net, I'll start buying all kinds of shit ;)

oh and x-mass was great...got a very nice ditigal SLR camera that I'm playing with :) I'm still on vacation till january 6th, after that its all business till koxx days...make it out there matt...you too joe :)

The koxx camp is actually a really good deal, like 300 usd for 6 days of lodging, food (3 meals) and riding with the best....I will buy you alcohol though matt...I could get you some pedals, they'll probably be shit though :)

Get me drinking, if you are amiable or a friend on the net, I'll start buying all kinds of shit ;)

oh and x-mass was great...got a very nice ditigal SLR camera that I'm playing with :) I'm still on vacation till january 6th, after that its all business till koxx days...make it out there matt...you too joe :)

Would you be refering to me or joe oakley?? Im guessing joe oakley :(

I couldn't tell you what the top 10 songs were in the states, i have no clue. I probably don't like it then. All popular music (save 1 or 2 exceptions) is total shit. Name an american band or something you think someone in america would like and I'll let you know what I think of it.

And Joe M. i was talking about oakley, but if you want to come down I'll buy you a shot ;)

I couldn't tell you what the top 10 songs were in the states, i have no clue. I probably don't like it then. All popular music (save 1 or 2 exceptions) is total shit. Name an american band or something you think someone in america would like and I'll let you know what I think of it.

And Joe M. i was talking about oakley, but if you want to come down I'll buy you a shot ;)

Is that all, a shot lol

youll buy mr oakley booze...but only a shot for me...how does that work out, im cooler :P

Is that all, a shot lol

youll buy mr oakley booze...but only a shot for me...how does that work out, im cooler :P

hahah i'll buy you whatever, i don't know if joe drinks hes only 14!!!!

Do you like alan?

who is alan?? If you mean elan....then yes he is a good friend of mine in real life.

Do you sing any crappy songs for new year like that auld lang sylen thing(Dunno what it's called,can someone help me out :- )

Old Lang Syne

No i haven't sang any songs since middle school which was 12+ years ago :)

teehee. can't wait Andy. i'll be coming for the whole camp thing hopefully. as regards to alkohole, i probably look younger than joe, despite ginger beard so i may have to take you up on that. :turned:.

as i'm posting anyway, who noes how to book the camp dealio, do i need to contact the savages?

i'd just contact koxx, im going to e-mail hermance and see what the deal is for me...I'm not bringing a bike :o

the savages probably have a good communication going with mr. koxx

looks lik ei'll be hanging with the brits more than americans, we aren't going to be in full force again I don't think.