Hair Gel Or Wax?

danny B

yea all these products are good for people with thin hair that sticks up with water, anyone know any products for thick hair if i try gel my hair laughs and goes straight back down wax only works for like a hour :P anyone else have that problem

Try Loreal Remix. My hair is pretty damn thick and out of the many gels, waxes, putty, glues (yes hair glue :)) Its been the best by a country mile.

I used to use fudge, but im a poor student again now so had to search for something a little cheaper but very similar.

I now use Tresemme reworkable fibre putty, tis nion identicle to the fudge i used (except without the nice smell) but costs £3.49 a pot instead of £9 (Y)

I used to use fudge, but im a poor student again now so had to search for something a little cheaper but very similar.

I now use Tresemme reworkable fibre putty, tis nion identicle to the fudge i used (except without the nice smell) but costs £3.49 a pot instead of £9 (Y)

its good stuff is fudge, women introduced me too it lol. glad i took their advice. im after something similar now to mess up my long hair without it being obvious something is in it :)