Hair Gel Or Wax?

danny B

I'm using Sunsilk wax at the moment, seems to work alright though it smells (and is?) a bit girly.

It kinda depends on what i want to do with my hair/what my hair looks like as to what i use.

I have a few tubes of that Studio FX stuff that seems to work well.

Everyone has different hair types and styles that they want to achieve so i guess trying a few is a good idea :P

fudge hair products, i think its hair putty which is better, not hair shaper. it holds well and you cant tell anything is in your hair if applied well. looks more natural rather than solid hair that doesnt move. apply it well and it will hold, move in the wind but can be put back into place.

no other stuff is better.

Hell yes.

Fudge > *

fudge hair products, i think its hair putty which is better, not hair shaper. it holds well and you cant tell anything is in your hair if applied well. looks more natural rather than solid hair that doesnt move. apply it well and it will hold, move in the wind but can be put back into place.

Yeah that stuffs the best doesn´t make your hair look greasy and horrible, it´s called garnier fructus surf hair i think.

Yeah that stuffs the best doesn´t make your hair look greasy and horrible, it´s called garnier fructus surf hair i think.

nope, its called Fudge, fudge hair putty is the one you want. cant tell its in your hair, bit on your finger, rub together covering hands, rub into hair. add lil tiny bit to longer bits to tweak style.

good stuff, i used to use it before i grew me hair.

can see it here

Edited by DrEvil270183

Tim knows the score.

Fudge, it smells so nice and is Ace for keeping ur hair where it's at without making it proper brittle and hurting if you touch it :P

Fudge 4 the win!1

yea all these products are good for people with thin hair that sticks up with water, anyone know any products for thick hair if i try gel my hair laughs and goes straight back down wax only works for like a hour :P anyone else have that problem