Hs11's

I had hs22's a long time ago on a mod bike.... they are decent brakes and they have decent power, but the lever is way too long and you HAVE to use at least 2 fingers to brake properly and that is not preferable for trials.

Also, hs33 is definitely not a trials specific brake, however i think it would be safe to say that with the advent of rear discs, the hs33 has become increasingly less popular with riders from genres other than trials. Trials is likely the reason that magura still makes these brakes. (Y)

they are just HS33 with plastic levers and less power - they are designed for a cross country market, i consider them pretty out-dated

the only reason they appear on trials bikes is when a company are trying to budget a bike but need the perceived value of hydraulic rim brakes to sell the rig for that bit more. (ie saracen)

the hs11 is about the only difference in the saracen 2.6 and the 2.6H (h-for hydraulic) and it relay isn't worth the bother

my advice save the extra £20 and get HS33 they are more than a standard in trials they are a legacy

Also, hs33 is definitely not a trials specific brake, however i think it would be safe to say that with the advent of rear discs, the hs33 has become increasingly less popular with riders from genres other than trials. Trials is likely the reason that magura still makes these brakes. :D

what alot of bull s£$t since when have rear disks become more popular than hs 33 :P

what alot of bull s£$t since when have rear disks become more popular than hs 33 :(

If you read his post properly you will understand he means hs33's are becoming less popular in other aspects of riding IE: freeride or xc not that rear disks are more popular in trials than a magura.