Gloves?

gofasterpinch

To find your hand size:

(1) Extend your hand flat.

(2) With a tailor's measuring tape, wrap it around the hand just below the knuckles and fingers, but above the thumb. This will give you an inch measurement.

(3) Now use the following table to determine appropriate glove sizing using the guide below:

7" Extra Small

8" Small

9" Medium

10" Large

11" Extra Large

12" Extra, Extra Large

If your hand measures between sizes, order the larger size.

Im using Kona- Back country gloves i think there great i have the red ones.

kona_gloves.jpg

kona_backcountryglove.jpg

cool, cheers for the sizeing tips. i like the look of these 661s i will see whats in the shops. my hands measure 8 1/4" around but ive got proper long fingers so looks like i might end up trying a few on...

any other recomendations for brands? fox seam proper expensive!

Fox are expensive but they last for longer. the kona ones im using are £20 from a lbs £15 on ebay, Ive been using them every day for either trials, cross country or commute for a year(well i got them for christmas) and now there realy worn with large holes in but i think thats alright for a glove thats been used every day for almost a year.

To find your hand size:

(1) Extend your hand flat.

(2) With a tailor's measuring tape, wrap it around the hand just below the knuckles and fingers, but above the thumb. This will give you an inch measurement.

(3) Now use the following table to determine appropriate glove sizing using the guide below:

7" Extra Small

8" Small

9" Medium

10" Large

11" Extra Large

12" Extra, Extra Large

If your hand measures between sizes, order the larger size.

Im using Kona- Back country gloves i think there great i have the red ones.

kona_gloves.jpg

kona_backcountryglove.jpg

I like the advice but not the golves. I have the blue ones and they have ripped to shreds.I would suggest 661 for good gloves at a very reasonable price but in my opinion the Fox gloves come out tops for me, great quality!

i rip most gloves to shreds i have had all sorts mostly fox gloves like the sidewinder and the mojave etc

personally i reckon you should go for something like the sixsixone gloves as the pair i have which are the 661 comp gloves are good because i havent got one hole in them yet.

i got my from chain reaction cycles www.chainreactioncycles.com and are priced at £17.99

they come in colours black blue and red in s,m,xl

:P good gloves :-

i just got some 17quid TSG gloves from the bmx shop to replace my spanky UFO mx gloves (which stretched and are now baggy mx gloves) , they seem pretty good so far although they arent nearly as warm as the UFOs . make sure they're nice and snug or you get blisters...