Trials Bike Insurence

deonn trials 55

I think my bike is covered on my house insurance for theft. So if it gets stole from my shed garden or house i claim, not sure if i can claim if it gets stolen from elsewhere though :shifty:

make sure the shed is covered because it is an external building they can be gits about it lol

and jsut say it was in shed lock they cut lock and took it so there was no evidence left behind

oggy

Edited by the_ferret

I know this is going to sound daft, but just don't let your bike out of your sight. That's what I do, there's very little possibility of it getting stolen, so here's no need to think about insurace etc.

Cheers for the help guys I think I will put it on the house insurence.

Thanks

Deonn.

You can probably get the house insurance extended to cover the bike if its not at home - as long as its locked up etc. .theres a £1000 limit on my policy if i do that but my bike's not worth that so its fine .

i have my student home contents insurance with Endsleigh, but they won't cover my bike, which is stored in my bedroom. And to insure it seperately will cost a new lock of specified requirements (min £80!!!!) and then still quoted £195 a year for insurance cover!?

anyone know of a company that'll insure for theft, upto £1500 in or out of house, for a reasonable amount?

smithy

My dad put my bike on his house insurance which means its insured if my bike gets stolen from his house, it is stolen when it is locked to a secure oblect e.g. lampost, or if im on it and sumone comes and steals it off me when im with it.

And it was only a tenner for this.

sam