Fly Tippers

wayneone

I am very pissed off. I went out riding today got to our local natural/streety spot only to find it had been fly tipped on to the max!

Theres 6 very large drums of filthy black oil along with lots of small containers of the stuff, Propane canisters(6) and butane cansiters(4) a whole house lot of timber windows most of which has been smashed so most of the floor is covered with broken glass, About 50-60 used car tires, various bumpers and car parts and lots of house hold waste! this has totaly ruined the spot and made it unrideable.

But while a friend was having a look around the rubbish he found some letters with their address on, so we have sent them a snotty letter and are also grassing them to th council.

Now its just a matter of time untill the local kids come and start setting fire to the oil drums, burning down the whole area for good!

Edited by wayneone

I am very pissed off. I went out riding today got to our local natural/streety spot only to find it had been fly tipped on to the max!

Theres 6 very large drums of filthy black oil along with lots of small containers of the stuff, Propane canisters(6) and butane cansiters(4) a whole house lot of timber windows most of which has been smashed so most of the floor is covered with broken glass, About 50-60 used car tires, various bumpers and car parts and lots of house hold waste! this has totaly ruined the spot and made it unrideable.

But while a friend was having a look around the rubbish he found some letters with their address on, so we have sent them a snotty letter and are also grassing them to th council.

Now its just a matter of time untill the local kids come and start setting fire to the oil drums, burning down the whole area for good!

Why dont you try and use some of the stuff there and build something to ride on!!!! that way youve got something to ride until the rest of the mess is cleared up!!!win win situation :shifty:

Sounds like you have all the ingredients of being a wanker.

Likewise! :lol:

That sucks mate hope the police get those n*bheads that did this then there will be less cowboys in the world. Dam I hate those cowboys :P :-

rickyb

Edited by rickyb

Sounds like you have all the ingredients of being a wanker.

lamo :lol:

To bad about youre spot mate find some were els to ride but dont complane to the police its not there job to bother about rubish the local council is the one you want belive me i know (dad councilor never at home though sorting out stupid problems like rubish only jokin about the last bit :lol: )