Clubbing Dj's

Barbra

i was going to ask in the classic dance post but i didn't want to clog it up so i figured i'd start a new topic. As the title says do any of you know of any good DJ's who play the type of music that you find at clubs, nice fast, (weird sounding, sometimes) music :shifty:

getcha list on, shamone

depends what clubs ur on about..

if you mean Drum&bass clubs... thats Darkcore, hard deep fast, and most of the time Very strange (Evil!)... u want

Tech itch

Dylan

BKey

Concord Dawn

Dom&Roland

Calyx

Evol Intent

Resident Evil

Cruel Intentions

Limewax

LeonSwitch

Criptic Minds

Black Sun Empire

.... more.

www.freak-recordings.com is alwayse good :shifty:

free music

clickity onto the website its all free legal mp3 music available for download. On the left in the navigation is various genre's of music and its probably people you have never heard of before meaning that the music is non-commercialy known which i find a bonus but can also be the same style as you hear in the clubs etc.

Might be of use? stu :P

you could mean anything from d&b to jungle, underground acidy stuff or deep and filthy techno!!

i have to agree with 'totaltrials' on Sasha, he is a monster, will litrally blow you away. seen him twice and he has inspired me even more.

im into house, progressive house and all that malarky, so if thats what you mean then give me a shout and i can get you some decent sets :lol: