Bmx Forum

george_bush

Theres www.bmx-forum.com, not British based by by hel theres a lot of Brits on there.

Managed to organise a London ride and got about 30 to turn up.

Theres a sections that sows you were riders in the UK are based.

That's the forum I was refering to - there are sooooo many complete f**ktards on there it's unreal. Way, way worse than this place. There are about 5 moderators per subforum, and it's still really badly run. Not to mention a lot of the moderators are tits? One guy in particular talks in txt-speak all the time, is super confrontational and hasn't even been riding that long :P But yeah, I really, really don't rate that forum at all. There's a select minority of half-decent people on there, but the shit you have to endure to get a decent bit of information is a little really off-putting.

But in the big scheme of things, this forum is run AMAZINGLY well, and there is very very litle crap on here in comparison, which if your a regular on here will make looking at any other forum rather annoying, as you take the qualities of Trials-forum for granted, and expect allother's to be like it.

Btw, I'm not disagreeing, BF is not very well run at all, and there is a whole host of moderators, who each in turn seem to do nothing for the forum....