Online Poker

Michael Hardman

I used to play texas hold em online at http://www.betfred.com when they had $750 freerolls. I won one freeroll where i got £100 (Y) and managed to get around £300 in total in the end. Theyve stopped the $750 freerolls now and they have measly $100 ones, where you get about $14 if you come first, after 4 hours of play...

Still good fun though, and theres a lot of retards on there. If you get good, play heads up poker, i used to get lots of money fast on that playing 50$ heads up, and just play really aggresive, lots of bluffing.

So yeah, betfreds good (Y) (Y) and dont try playing roulette like i did, i could swear its rigged...

www.google.com

you really are a muppet sometimes

If you have nothing constructive to say regarding the topic then buzz off.

Do you not have anything other than Trials-Forum in your life now that you've graduated?

No I dont Steve. Need to pass the time between now and when I go back to uni for a post grad in Teacher Training.

Oh and while your here Steve the guy doing the phd we met in London wants to know if we can all met up again for a ride as he has a helmet cam now.

Need to pass the time between now and when I go back to uni for a post grad in Teacher Training.

Why not ride one of the beasty bikes that you own? Why not do some preparation for your teaching training, read some books, try a bit of research? Instead of wasting your time getting the one thing which it seems you and/or your parents are not lacking....

You are a muppet.

Why not ride one of the beasty bikes that you own? Why not do some preparation for your teaching training, read some books, try a bit of research? Instead of wasting your time getting the one thing which it seems you and/or your parents are not lacking....

You are a muppet.

Ive applied for the corse thanks, I do voluntary work in a school, have been for 3months now to gain experiance, Ive finaly got a supply post at a special needs school, bit more chalengling than your average school.

I have one bike a bmx, I quit trials ages back and I ride every night its not raining or go to the gym.

I had a job in Sainsbury's for 5 years which paid for my bikes as wel as a bit of my student loan but most of that I have saved and come out of uni with a nice deposit for a house.

My parents seperated a few ears back and dont pay for anything of mine other than a few clothes and travel money.

Im qite appy with my life hopw you are seeing as your the ones that is a muppet

Edited by Michael Hardman

Ive applied for the corse thanks, I do voluntary work in a school, have been for 3months now to gain experiance, Ive finaly got a supply post at a special needs school, bit more chalengling than your average school.

I have one bike a bmx, I quit trials ages back and I ride every night its not raining or go to the gym.

I had a job in Sainsbury's for 5 years which paid for my bikes as wel as a bit of my student loan but most of that I have saved and come out of uni with a nice deposit for a house.

My parents seperated a few ears back and dont pay for anything of mine other than a few clothes and travel money.

Im qite appy with my life hopw you are seeing as your the ones that is a muppet

one word "dictionary"

Who cares if he can't spell, your just being orkward and picky now.

All you ever do is moan on here now, get a life yourself i say.

Online poker does seem like fun but wouldn't know where to start since i've never played.

Noz seems to know what hes doing so stick with him lol

That's good then, I genuinely believed that you were just spending your time on this forum for no reason. And seeing as I remembered that you already had a degree it seemed a fecking huge waste of time for you to just be sitting here and learning to play online poker.

One word "willy"

Can you not just leave him alone?

If he wants to play online poker let him, he's not doing you any harm.....

i never said he was harming me , i just thought it a bit silly seeing as every other advert on the interweb is for an online poker website

Who cares if he can't spell, your just being orkward and picky now.

All you ever do is moan on here now, get a life yourself i say.

i dont mind about people not spelling correctly , its just every single one of his posts makes it look like he's pissed

and its t-f , moaning is what happens here :shifty:

i never said he was harming me , i just thought it a bit silly seeing as every other advert on the interweb is for an online poker website

i dont mind about people not spelling correctly , its just every single one of his posts makes it look like he's pissed

and its t-f , moaning is what happens here :shifty:

I just type too fast combine with crap eyesight I hit the wrong key a few times and reading everything Ive typed takes me along time, a lot longer than most people due to having tunnel vision and having to move my head side to side to read everythoing on a line.

Im guility of having poor eyesight which seems to be a crime these days.

Yes I have sent many a time on here pissed its hilarious seeing what crap I type the following morning

Edited by Michael Hardman