Fancy Beating The Crap Out Of Bush

Michael Hardman

ungrateful sods, lol, i dont think thats quite what it is. i'll egg your house every 10 minutes and see if youre ungrateful for not enjoying it!

and as for moaning, ok, whatever... read a few of my recent posts, theyre informative and to the point, no ? give me an example, pm me or something so as not to clog the forum with more poop! not to mention other people said the same thing in here! argh.

Quit posting these crappy games on here? Or keep them in one topic? If people want to play flash games on the net, they can easily browse the mousebreaker site you're obsessed with themself, surely.

if you dont want to play game dont read his post :turned:

ungrateful sods, lol, i dont think thats quite what it is. i'll egg your house every 10 minutes and see if youre ungrateful for not enjoying it!

and as for moaning, ok, whatever... read a few of my recent posts, theyre informative and to the point, no ? give me an example, pm me or something so as not to clog the forum with more poop! not to mention other people said the same thing in here! argh.

Egg my house its 35 Hastings Avenue Barkingside, well see what happens shall we.

I assume that you didnt understand the mental attitude I was implying when I said about the egging your house thing, that was a parallel. To spell it out for you, if I egg your house, and you get pissed off at the fact there are egg stains on your walls, is just the same as how annoying it is to have all of these topics plastered over this forum every few minutes!

To clear up - im not going to egg your house. If you thought that, then try using your brain rather than take everything at face value.

Fun fun.

I assume that you didnt understand the mental attitude I was implying when I said about the egging your house thing, that was a parallel. To spell it out for you, if I egg your house, and you get pissed off at the fact there are egg stains on your walls, is just the same as how annoying it is to have all of these topics plastered over this forum every few minutes!

To clear up - im not going to egg your house. If you thought that, then try using your brain rather than take everything at face value.

Fun fun.

Well if you thought, that I thought then someone else needs to use their brain aswell.

I shall do you the pleasure of posting everytime I see a new ame a new car a new something or other then.

Do you have a postcode for that address so I can find it on multimap easier?

And indeed, what would happen? You'd get really angry over the net at me? (Y)

Damm I can hear your two brain cells crashing into one another, slow down you cant handle it.

The slagging match can continue in 30mins, Sinpsons first.

Edited by Michael Hardman