Hey Kids Look What I Got! Pc Related

Wright Pads

I have over 400 days worth of music, lots of videos, trials, movies, perosnal vid of my family, vintage video, acocunts, i have to keep it all for years and years, i am into games now. I can do what i liek and how i like with money right? Bitch fest came from all the other posts in here not that one..sorry if it seamed but nor the case. I do holding of data for a few mates and well helps to make a small income on that.

Them HD where cheap, cheaper than most places at the time of ordeirng and they are good. Okay might click a bit but wow speed wise it nuts dude!

I just found an issue with my system...noooooooooooooo

Pete

you got those benchies yet Pete? As I'm interested to see how my system compares to such a kick ass setup.

Also, what gfx card are you using with it? if its for gaming then its gotta be something pretty good. I'm still reveling in the performance of my unlocked and overclocked 6800LE. Amazing performance for the price :lol:

If you get lucky on the LE's they are nice.

I've got 500GB in my server and I filled that up in NO time. I've had to start backing stuff up on to DVD. So I can understand how 1TB will come in handy. Especially with MS trying to push towards downloading media from now on.

If you get lucky on the LE's they are nice.

Yeah, mine didn't fully unlock, got 16x5 out of it though, and it runs perfectly at 380MHz core, 900MHz mem

I thought the 160GB drive i got in the summer would keep me sorted for a while, but its now full, as i like to have quite a lot of films etc ready to watch.

No really, it IS from Overclockers.

Just accept if someone's right about something. It doesn't mean a topic has to be closed, and it's not turned into a bitchfest at all? Someone just pointed out your post was just pasted from another website, which isn't grounds for topic closure really. Seeing as people are still putting up decent posts, there's no point.

Aww mark you bitch. You got here before I did. That site took the best part of 3 seconds to find. Glad you always talk from yourself in your posts Pete, not copy them from a site, 'cos you know f**k all.

Yeah, mine didn't fully unlock, got 16x5 out of it though, and it runs perfectly at 380MHz core, 900MHz mem

Ive got a 6800LE after seeing andys. Currently running 16/6 410mhz core, 770mhz mem (Y)

2690 3dMark05 Points Standard

4701 3dMark05 Points Unlocked And Overclocked

Quite an improvement (Y)

I have over 400 days worth of music

Ok, i'm going to concentrate on this, just for the sake of perspective. 400days worth of music, thats 576,000 minutes, which is 192,000 tracks of music, at an average length of 3 minutes. At an average size of 4mb, thats 786GB.

Remind me why you are buying 1TB more storage if you obviously have around 900/1000GB already?

You don't even want to know what graphics cards I have lying around my room at the moment. LOL. And I don't even play games! Although I did enjoy playing Quake 4 for a bit the other day.

Ok, i'm going to concentrate on this, just for the sake of perspective. 400days worth of music, thats 576,000 minutes, which is 192,000 tracks of music, at an average length of 3 minutes. At an average size of 4mb, thats 786GB.

Remind me why you are buying 1TB more storage if you obviously have around 900/1000GB already?

Ok, now we are just nit-picking!

Owned anyone?

Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol, Lollerskates.

It's pete, everything he says is a lie. When you read a sentence like '400 days of music' your mind, by now, should automatically convert that to '40 days of music', ie: about 80gb. (Y) (Y)

Seriously Pete, if you have got this kit, please post a few benches. I've just ordered my new CPU (AMD Opteron 146) which should overclock like a beast, somewhere in the region of an FX-57 with a little luck, so want to see how they compare.

When it comes to the Athlon 64 architecture, the cache makes less difference than you would imagine. Especially in games.

Oh well, gotta give some advantage, and i need the extra cpu power for CAE software and the like, which is very RAm intensive, so the extra cache should make more of a difference in there.

• 1 month later...

Nice comp there mate, why not run those two 500gb monsters in raid 4 config as you said you will never fill them up. If you get any problems with either disk you can use the other without data loss. I take it you want Raid 0 config for gaming then.

Kind Regards

Qnuspp