Twats, The Internet, And You.

Mark W

As some of you may have noticed recently, there's been a bit of a surge of twats signing up to mess T-F around. We don't want them to do this. You don't want them to do this.

If you post a reply in any way, either having a go at them, saying "Close this topic mods", or just trying to insult them, you're acting how they want you to. They're basically hoping to piss you off, as it will be a source of amusement for them. It's a bit sad people actually do this, but there we go.

Basically, all I'm trying to say is DON'T reply to the threads, just click "Report", type out a little report, and leave the rest to mods/admin. It won't always be dealt with instantly, as there might be no-one online who can. If there's someone with a green or red name online, they'll be able to deal with it pretty quickly though.

But like I said, whatever you do - DON'T REPLY! I can't stress that enough. It's what they want you to do, it makes T-F look like a shit-heap, and it won't make you look cool or anything like that. Just click report, then go do something else like draw or whatever. If they post in other people's threads, just ignore it in that too. Click report, and if you wanted to reply to the topic then go ahead, but don't reply to the twat's post.

That pretty much covers it, but like I said - if you don't reply, they're more likely to piss off and try and bum each other or whatever.

Thanks.

I'd like to add to this:

If someone does reply saying don't reply, you then don't have to reply to this person, as you're adding to the cycle. Then the chances are the person whom you replied to will reply apologising and asking for topic closure.

So, do as Monkey does, don't reply at all unless you can help or try to solve an argument.

Brought to you in association with Monkey's new leaf.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for not replying to all that 'trials domination forum' shit we had earlier on. Made the annoying task of having to delete all of Rumble and Powerbike's posts a load easier without having to delete countless replies.

Thanks very much :P

Mark