My New Frame And Pics Of Me Riding It.

Joe Papasnap Maher

Definately one of the nicest bikes iv'e ever seen. Well actually, probably the nicest bike i've ever seen.

Paint looks nice, but no doubt you used halfords primer too, which is made for cars, which are steel, not ally :D It'll probably chip like a beast, but it looks great for now!

As for the warrenty, yeah you void that as soon as you took the lacquer off. Unlucky.

well i havnt broke the xtp in the year ive had it and thats made of cheese so i think ill be good (fingerscrossed)

well i havnt broke the xtp in the year ive had it and thats made of cheese so i think ill be good (fingerscrossed)

Well, the Czar is made from U6, which is suposed to be good, but saying that so are T-pros, and they rip in half.

So who knows! Your still one of the first few to have one, so give it a good old ragging for tf!

That looks very nice Joe, Could you do me a few favours please?????

Could you measure the distance from the centre of the BB to the centre of the top of the headtube (ie the reach) also, what is the actual WB, is it 1100 measured????

Thanks Adam