Hi, Bit About Me

Wright Pads

Pete I'm not having a go, nor am I taking your side. But you really should just not let people get you worked up, have a constructive conversation where you make your opposing point, but don't go back into all of this "Say it to my face" stuff. It's only bad for you and your businesses in the trials community.

Mr Monkey ,

Point taken and noted but non have yet to face me in the field. FatMike has been the only man to have the balls to ask about the ring that i once had through the eye of my cock on any such forum matter!

I'm off to bed, this post was to say hi pic's showing bike and me little info job done. Not bitching

Pete ZZZzzzzz

Mr Monkey ,

Point taken and noted but non have yet to face me in the field. FatMike has been the only man to have the balls to ask about the ring that i once had through the eye of my cock on any such forum matter!

I'm off to bed, this post was to say hi pic's showing bike and me little info job done. Not bitching

Pete ZZZzzzzz

At risk of sounding like my mum, you are skating on very thin ice. Quit the lies, and the bullshit and you may have a future on here.