Hi, Bit About Me

Wright Pads

I should do really and set the trend, every one who i ride with in Plymouth does. I'm the only one that does not conform. Meh. I guess i might go, i have looked but not found anyhting i like.

I so wana ride but weather has been nothing but toilet (work that out for you own devices) here and today is uber cold but sunny as hell.

Pete

Trust my shoes flex well more than that! but i loke the feel of controll that it gives you! i wear a helmet in the dark and in the wet presonal prefrence stop getting at him untill someone has to take him to hospital then that is 100% his fault and THEN you can laugh at him

on this thread you say that you did have bike shops but on MSN yesterday you told me you still have bike shops. with fully qualified mechanics that have a full park tool kit each. so do you or dont you own any shops.

And you make a new account just so you could say that. <_<

Anyway, welcome back to the forum Pete, hopefully you'll get validated this time. (N)

I use to run a few bike shops with a friend and worked for The rocket.biz/Rocket Cycles, Bristol BikeWorkshop and Biketech Bristol.

It say's that i ''use to run'' it does not say i don't anymore. Thats 4 shops there and notied with a friend. Have not said if they are mine or not have I? Yes i'm being cleaver with my wording as i know what you lot are like.

on this thread you say that you did have bike shops but on MSN yesterday you told me you still have bike shops. with fully qualified mechanics that have a full park tool kit each. so do you or dont you own any shops.

Who are you on MSN? My msn is nuts, 3 accounts now and it keep having more people adding them selfs to it. Get's confusing. You can't have a bike shop with out having qualified mechanics. It's kinda the rule and law...never said Park Tool kit, said they all went to the Park Tool School of Bike Mechanics as i have too. £850 week long corse, get shown everything. We have Park Tools in every shop yeah, we have a the full bike shop outfit, hense why the wrokshops get locked up at night. Tools cost uber money. They are also Sram/Rockshox/TF Trained. They are listed as Rockshox Tuning Spechalists (sp)...but nothing like TF (TF being Tim Flokes not this place)

Hope that clears your childish manner up. Sorry.

Pete

What kinda...not 'pisses me off' about this, but it's seems a bit shit, is the way that before when people said "Make better posts" you'd go on about being dyslexic and how you couldn't possibly do it, and how we were all picking on your for it when you were trying your hardest, etc., and now there's money involved you're more than happy to actually put effort into posts? It just seems a bit shit that now you think you can make money out of trials-forum and exploit it, you're willing to not be a dick?

Aaaaaaaaah well.

What kinda...not 'pisses me off' about this, but it's seems a bit shit, is the way that before when people said "Make better posts" you'd go on about being dyslexic and how you couldn't possibly do it, and how we were all picking on your for it when you were trying your hardest, etc., and now there's money involved you're more than happy to actually put effort into posts? It just seems a bit shit that now you think you can make money out of trials-forum and exploit it, you're willing to not be a dick?

Aaaaaaaaah well.

Sorry i duno if i'm being thick or cause it's late but is that directed at me Mark?? If so i am writing my posts in word then spell checking them and then copying and pasting them into the post bit. it;s an effort but it does keep you guys happy, so it seams.

Pete

This a new members section. the majority of people on here are not aware of what Pete was like in the past and should be warned as with deals he can be very dodgy. he once tried to sell me an echo frame he intended to steel.

Haha erm i've never ever had anyhting Echo in my shop dude! Had Zoo's which was a direct deal struck with Tim @ Trialsin USA as he was the main guy that helped Echo get off the ground which is Deng who is Zoo! Also at that time i had nothing to do with frame building, let alone talking to you. You came on to my contacts list oo about 2004 and me having Zoo frames in was way back of pre 2002! These so called deals, got there quoted invoices, actal invoices and billing statments, e-mails loging the agremnet of sale and all the legal evidence you need to make such aligations?? Nope didn;t think so as they did not happen what so ever.

Dam man when you gonna have the balls to come meet me in person and ask me face to face rather than a cowered on the internet and a forum and make up little stories..your as bad as them chavs that rape the forum as yesterday.

Oh and i don't have to show, prove and disclose anyhting to you or anyone...show me where it says so in black and white and we can talk maybe but it won't be valid and standing.

Pete

Pete I'm not having a go, nor am I taking your side. But you really should just not let people get you worked up, have a constructive conversation where you make your opposing point, but don't go back into all of this "Say it to my face" stuff. It's only bad for you and your businesses in the trials community.