Hi, Bit About Me

Wright Pads

*For anyone who does not know Pete, take this post (and any others) with a very large pinch of salt*

Hi,

My names Pete Wright, i live in Plymouth now with my wife Debs and our 4 years old son Keany. I use to live in Bristol, Portishead. I've rode trials for 7 years and now i'm finaly getting better at it! I use to run a few bike shops with a friend and worked for The rocket.biz/Rocket Cycles, Bristol BikeWorkshop and Biketech Bristol.

My current bike is a Coustellier St. Blaise Frame V2. Speced out with King hubs and headset, Custome Hope disc, Urbans, Onza, Middelburns, KHE, Titec, Maxis and Kenda.

Here are some pics to check my rididng out! Hope you like..soz if there poor you have to get use to using me camera.

DSCN1901.jpg

Checky & ''have it''

DSCN1902.jpg

DSCN1904.jpg

DSCN1906.jpg

DSCN1907.jpg

DSCN1908.jpg

^really didn't think i'd make it as i did it totaly static and my Chis King slipped as it's service time but hey i still did it. Hope to get more pics and a vid out soon.

Cheers

Edited by tomturd

Yes i was formaly ''Random''. I though it was best to change and turn over a new leaf in my book. Also what with the recent devlopment on these pads. I wanted to change my name on the acocunt but a new acocunt was going to be much more easyer. Hat, possibly a black beanine you mean?

Pete

Im all for 2nd chances mate good decision changing names turn ova a new leaf for all of us! cheers mate! (and sorry if i was harsh to you as random (although sometimes u deserved it! (Y) lol))

And by hat i think he ment that you wernt being a lid and was trying to be you mother

Im all for 2nd chances mate good decision changing names turn ova a new leaf for all of us! cheers mate! (and sorry if i was harsh to you as random (although sometimes u deserved it! (Y) lol))

And by hat i think he ment that you wernt being a lid and was trying to be you mother

Agh i get you...umm yeah i see his point.

Sorry if i was Harsh to you Dude, do agree at times it's deserved both ways but thats the past is it not? Will you take my apology (sp) and an e-beer as a gester (sp) of my good will?

Pete

Welcome back , the soles of these shoes ...... seem to have more profile than most tyres I know ! :( Nice bike , dude .

Some old Nike things, really good to ride in as they have this huge arch surport inside as there ment for runinng. Them pics are form Tuesday ride with Mr Nick Manning and we both were soaked from Mondays ride so my DC's had to dry out.

Helmet? (Y)

I'm not a fan of them, never found one that looks good on me, guess i'm vain!

Pete