Rb Products

wayneone

from my experience i had a rb tractor tr32 and it looked amazing i rode really nice until it broke 4 times at the same spot every time on the needle roller just sheared off the concave flutes in total i rode it for about 5 days the shop had it for 5 weeks, then gave up got a king in the end no problems for the last year or so .

I got a red one should you wish to buy it and spray it red.

Biketrials had them in red back in the day...ooo gay!!!!

If you have a red one for sale why will i need to spray it red? is there one for sale let me know if there is and ill give you my mob number becuase i dont use msn.(to keep to the rules 'n' all)

i dont think you can because the pistons or whatever they are go up in to the lever body where as the '04 ones go sideways.

steve.

you cant do it with a 05

you can with an 04 my mate has done it. you need to file the top of the hole the bolt goes through down by 3mm or so :turned: the problem is all that leverage means it flexs like hell :P but it work awsome, even in the rain it has enough power to brake fine :P

Edited by joshywa