Hey Everybody Im New

Thurston

why do some new members automatically think there amazing and think they know best and pi** every one off mate you've not made a good start it'd be funny to see you get banned :)

Well you piss me off because he actually hasnt done f*** all to you so give him a break.

Yeah exactly borris always thinks hes the dogs and frankly ive seen him ride poor to say the least

well youve never seen me ridr because i avent even got my first bike yet so shut UP :D do u think you gud pikin on a lil kid whos not even started yet :(

Edited by boris_on_trials

God you're stupid.

wat mean by that he was givin u S**T thinkin he was beta than the more experianced riders. thats wat i mean by wen newbiee people give s**T to older members they think there amazing thats all thy com on all big heded he was givin u grieef before in the convo speakin about you like u where a second rate rider of somin somin to do wid cocky ass

Edited by boris_on_trials

wat mean by that he was givin u S**T thinkin he was beta than the more experianced riders. thats wat i mean by wen newbiee people give s**T to older members they think there amazing thats all thy com on all big heded he was givin u grieef before in the convo speakin about you like u where a second rate rider of somin somin to do wid cocky ass

I stuck up for you once, then I did it again, but because you think the post below another must directly relate to it you have a go. I hope you're having a laugh, check who I quoted, then I called them stupid, but you had a go :(

Hi matey and did the people getting lairy actually think he could be proper good and know tons about trials. So no didn't think so. (Y) Lairy geeks.

Toby

ps don't listen to people if they cane you for know reason I found out the hard way lol :(