Fixed Hubs

ogre

I'm prety sure you've all seen the sexualy sexy hubs by echo, and i was wondering what the different between a fixed hub and a non fixed hub, i cant see any difference would someone care to explain it, also they luk awesome anyone have an idea when i can get me some shiney fun bits?

I'm prety sure you've all seen the sexualy sexy hubs by echo, and i was wondering what the different between a fixed hub and a non fixed hub, i cant see any difference would someone care to explain it, also they luk awesome anyone have an idea when i can get me some shiney fun bits?

well the fixed one you would put a fixed sproket on if u had a freewheel on the front, but if you had a fixed sprocket on the front you would need a freewheel on the fixed hub. the "non fixed" you would need a fixed sprocket on front.

The new echo free hub is good though because it has 72 engagements, weather or not the hubs will last long well...... thats a different story.

Edited by Towler