Xbox V Playstation

Dodgegt

:D-->

QUOTE(R*B @ Nov 1 2005, 10:50 PM)

I don't think the xbox controllers are too small, they're just fine size wise, they merely suck compared to dualshock 2s... So much more responsive. And graphics aren't everything damn it! And the Halo games are very, very overrated!!! Microsoft good, Sony better. PS2 all the way :D

halo is no way over rated its a great game and there is nothing you can say that is wrong about iit. I'd go for the xbox, because it has it own hard drive so no memroy card needed. i would'n say the graphics are much better but the xbox is much more powerful. :P

is said that to m8s at school and they just said "you're saying that because you no the ps2 can match it" but what a ot of people are forgetting is that the graphics come from the disc. if u ave a game with squareey graphics it is gonna be the same on all consoles because THAT IS WHAT IS ON THE DISC

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, I laugh at your stupidity. So you're telling me Quake 4 would run on some shitty Pentium 2 computer with 8mb of RAM, aswell as it does on my computer, because the graphics are on the disc?

When a game is made for the XBox they can make the graphics better, because it can handle the extra detail, so when a game is made for the PS2 it can't handle the extra detail so the graphics aren't as good.

graphics cards internal simulators, sound cards tis why my main PC cost a load!

Why a PS2? it has already be make inferior by the PSP and there going to con everyone by releasing gta los santos on the PSP and mayb not on the ps2 (i may be wrong) so its all bolloks anyhow

The xbox is way better, have you played doom 3(better on pc) but still the ps2 is crap gamecubes are better (mario is the greatest) also, why hasnt this topic bin closed? this is "Trials Forum" not "discusion of unimportant crap forum"

I have both and X-Box is the clear winner and ps2 absolutly suck ass, I have a GameCube aswell which i think are also really cool lol :P

ToM

The xbox is way better, have you played doom 3(better on pc) but still the ps2 is crap gamecubes are better (mario is the greatest) also, why hasnt this topic bin closed? this is "Trials Forum" not "discusion of unimportant crap forum"

Because new members only have one little forum and iff they guy who made this topic was a fulll member he could put it in chit chat :D

I have both and X-Box is the clear winner and ps2 absolutly suck ass, I have a GameCube aswell which i think are also really cool lol :D

ToM

Because new members only have one little forum and iff they guy who made this topic was a fulll member he could put it in chit chat :P

thank you mr ailsbury you minx :D lol, xbox rules ps2 sucks, close this thread and leave it at that :P

I reckon for just games, the PS2 is better. The controller is a decent size and feels nice, and there is a much better range for the PS2. But when you chip an Xbox and use it for playing videos, it's just awsome. So I say xbox if you chip it, otherwise PS2 (Y)