Xbox V Playstation

Dodgegt

XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX

Has hard drive so you dont need memo cards, halo 2, xbox live, can chip it and have looooooads of fun (more than a ps2).

Also the graphics are just so much better...noticed when i played on my mates ps2 after using my xbox all the time, on the same game (pro evo soccer 4).

Xbox = Awesome :(

i got both ha ha

da xbox has better graphics and loads quicker and you dont need a memory card, but i must say da handsets are crap playstation all the way :-

why the hell are people always moaning about the size of the pads, i think they're fine, i prefer the xbox pad to any other pad, one person says oh the pads are crap, tv says oh the pads are crap, conclusion these sheep that always follow must then think the pads are crap :(

why the hell are people always moaning about the size of the pads, i think they're fine, i prefer the xbox pad to any other pad, one person says oh the pads are crap, tv says oh the pads are crap, conclusion these sheep that always follow must then think the pads are crap :(

The original ones were a pile of crap, but the 'controller S' version is good :-

I don't think the xbox controllers are too small, they're just fine size wise, they merely suck compared to dualshock 2s... So much more responsive. And graphics aren't everything damn it! And the Halo games are very, very overrated!!! Microsoft good, Sony better. PS2 all the way :P

Xbox by miles!!

Can't wait for Xbox 360, not long now :P :P

Get ride of the massive pad if you hate it and buy a smaller one for people with small hands :P

:P-->

QUOTE(R*B @ Nov 1 2005, 10:50 PM)
I don't think the xbox controllers are too small, they're just fine size wise, they merely suck compared to dualshock 2s... So much more responsive. And graphics aren't everything damn it! And the Halo games are very, very overrated!!! Microsoft good, Sony better. PS2 all the way :P

If it isn't about graphics, then why do they bother :)

And sony is just over rated like ipod

Xbox by miles!!

Can't wait for Xbox 360, not long now :P :P

Get ride of the massive pad if you hate it and buy a smaller one for people with small hands :P

:P--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R*B @ Nov 1 2005, 10:50 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--> I don't think the xbox controllers are too small, they're just fine size wise, they merely suck compared to dualshock 2s... So much more responsive. And graphics aren't everything damn it! And the Halo games are very, very overrated!!! Microsoft good, Sony better. PS2 all the way :P

If it isn't about graphics, then why do they bother :)

And sony is just over rated like ipod

there was a time when gameplay was important *sigh*

Edited by leedstrials

Gameplay are still important such as the best football game, PRO EVO 5!! lol, I'd say XBOX since you can upgrade the box to a bigger HD and download games onto your HD ie lend games for free/£3.50 from a video store store them on ye HD and away you go! :P Am hoping to get another XBOX probs be the 360 but am liking the new Nintendo Rev letting you download all the Nintendo games ever released so I can play Goldeneye again!

there was a time when gameplay was important *sigh*

Even I do that's how old school Monkey is with games, but in some games I believe graphics can add to the gameplay, compare the first Resident Evil to the GameCube remake, the better graphics and sound quality added to the tension, suspense and fear. Obviously in some cases a game's still shit with or without good graphics.

They are both good so why not own both link the togther some how and have a PlayBox

is said that to m8s at school and they just said "you're saying that because you no the ps2 can match it" but what a ot of people are forgetting is that the graphics come from the disc. if u ave a game with squareey graphics it is gonna be the same on all consoles because THAT IS WHAT IS ON THE DISC