New Guy!

SIDEBURN

Hi Guys.. My Name is Patrik And im from Sweden (:

Im building a beginners trial with great parts..

Its a Monty 219 -02 i know ;) not the greatest frame but its in cro-mo and then it might be easier not to brake it (:

Evrything else is new o it TRY all stuf etc and Ive just bought The new monty "champagne" wheels but ive heard a lot of shit about them.. But i thought if they originally is fitted onto the 221 it must be a great pair of wheels on my 219..?

Pictures is coming up after the frame is painted pitch black (: .. The colours will be allblack and orange details (:

Patrik - forget anything you've heard about those wheels. The bike sounds perfect and I'm sure it'll be great to learn on. When I started I had an old steel 18" framed bike!

Thanks for the comments (:.. This forum seems to be a very nice one not as the ones here in Sweden :P

So i dont have to worry about the wheels.. feels nice..

Thanks again ;)

Thank you guys for all the positive comments (: .. They really made me feel good about my project..but im sure its gonna be good when im done with it.. I've just seen the movie " Green Street Hooligans " And its that same thing about brittish footballsupporters with all their fights between the "firms" is it really like that in the UK :(

Thanks guys again for welcoming me and thanks for evrythin else!

Edited by SIDEBURN

I've just seen the movie " Green Street Hooligans " And its that same thing about brittish footballsupporters with all their fights between the "firms" is it really like that in the UK :P

Haha can be in some places yes... As a general rule, go with no, it helps with sleeping at night :P

Good luck with the project man :)

:P--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R*B @ Nov 1 2005, 11:13 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Haha can be in some places yes... As a general rule, go with no, it helps with sleeping at night :P

Good luck with the project man :)

Edited by rickyb